A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"But-" Petra began to resist.

"Now!" Levi ordered.

"Why you ungrateful fucking brat!" Kenny bellowed holding his bottle above his head.

Petra and Levi blocked their eyes and in a second, they were back. Levi stomped back to the bed.

"I'm so sorry-" Petra began.

"You've done enough harm!" Levi shouted. "Leave me the fuck alone!"

"I'm sorry," Petra whispered before leaving.

⋆❅☃❅⋆

Levi woke up when he felt something poke his face.

"Wake up," said Erwin, who was poking at his eyebrows. "Man, your eyebrow game is weak."

"Shut up," Levi muttered.

"Alright, get up," Erwin ordered

"Are you going to make me if I say no?" Levi asked.

Without being given a chance to get up himself, Levi was lifted from his bed and thrown to the ground.

"Surprise motherfucker!" Erwin shouted.

"What the hell?!" Levi shouted.

"I am the ghost of Christmas Present," Erwin declared. "Blow out this candle, and we will be at out destination."

Levi took one glance at what Erwin was holding and turned away. "Are you serious?" Erwin was holding a cake of himself with a single candle where his dick would be.

"I'm serious," Erwin did an eyebrow wiggle. "Blow it."

"Fuck no," Levi shouted.

"I will be here all night and I will freeze time just so I can continue to bug you," Erwin threatened.

"Fine!" Levi gave in and blew out the candle along with all the other light sources if that was possible.

When the lights turned back on, they were in a hospital.

"Recognize the kid?" Erwin asked him.

Levi looked at the boy next to a bed holding a woman's hand. He recalls seeing the boy twice the past day.

He was the boy who kept bumping into him.

"Why are we watching him?" Levi asked.

Erwin gestured to the scene.

The door opened, and a man walked in. "Eren, do you want me to take you home? It's getting late."

"No, dad, I want to stay here with mom until tomorrow morning," Eren stated.

Eren's mother placed her hand on Eren's head.

"What's with the brat's mom?" Levi asked.

"Chronic condition of heart disease," Erwin answered. "Not many years left in her, you know."

"Oh I almost forgot something," Eren stated, pulling out a small, wrapped, box.

Levi realized it was the box from earlier.

Eren opened it for his mother and showed her the present. It was a simple, thin, silver chain necklace that had a key hanging on it.

Eren put it on his mother, who had a few tears running down her cheeks. "Oh Eren," she smiled. "It's so precious. Thank you."

"Do you see the necklace?" Erwin asked Levi.

"Of course I see it," Levi stated. "I'm not blind."