When It All Boils Down

Kendrick's POV:

This day, I knew that it was time. I woke up with this uneasy feeling that I was not safe. I had the urge to pack most of my stuff, but I knew I had to face him. One on one! As I got up out of bed, I heard Jay walk through the door. He was cursing, knocking things over, and banging on the wall!

" Get your ass out here! " he yelled, furiously.

I walked down the hallway of the house. When I met him, he planted one right across my face.

" You been seeing that nigga, haven't you! " he spit.

" What nigga? "

" Don't fucking play stupid! "

" I don't know who the fuck you talking about! " I slapped him.

He picked me up and threw me into the wall! I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I grabbed for it, and I got up charging towards him. I punched him in his face, and kneed him in his stomach. He fell to the ground.

" I refuse to let you disrespect me any longer! You got me fucked up! " I kicked him.

He grabbed my leg and forced me down on the floor. He climbed on top of me, punching me in my face. I had started to bruise up, and my nose started to bleed. I grew pissed. I kicked him off of me, into the glass table into the living room. As I got up, my phone rang.

Bre's POV:

I had to call Ken, I had got this very uneasy feeling that shit was going down. As he picked up the phone, I heard him breathing very heavily.

" Hold on, why you breathing so hard? " I asked.

" Nothing, it's nothing! "

" Don't fucking lie to me! " I barked.

" I said its........... " and the phone fell silent. I heard Jay and Ken going back and forth fighting.

" Fuck ass! " Jay said.

That shit set me off. I called the girls and told them to gear up, shit was finna' pop off! I went into my closet to change into some sweats and a tank, pulled my hair into a bun, grabbed my keys and vasoline, and it was on. I drove to Ken's house, and just as I pulled up, Kelly and Jaz were just getting in. I got out of the car.

" Bitch, I'm ready to catch a damn case! " she said, taking her earrings off.

" Where's Omari? " I asked Kelly, who was in the process of prepping for the fight.

" He's in the car! Ima leave in running, and make sure that everything is okay! I refuse to take him into that house! " she said with venom in every word that she spoke.

" It's go time! " I said, as we walked onto the porch and bursted into the door.

As we walked in, I saw him choking the life out of Ken, but he was fighting back. Jazz ass didn't hesitate, she dove for Jay tackling him, and went to work on that face. I looked at Ken who had so much anger in his face, and I decided not to touch him. I turned my attention back to Jay who was dragging Jazz by her hair.

" Hell naw! " I said, running after him.

My hand met his face multiple times before he threw me into the wall. He had began to choke Jazz, but Kelly jumped on his back and started to choke him. Ken came and kicked Jay dead in his chest, causing him to stumble down. He climbed on top of Jay and showed him no mercy. Punch after punch after punch. I looked at the girls and tried to figure out if we should pull him off or let him keep going! We pulled him off, and he ran to the kitchen. He opened his drawer and grabbed his gun! Kelly, Jazz and I gasped in surprise!

" I can't believe you! " he said, pointing the gun at Jay, who was laughing.

" Ken, please don't do this! " Jazz said.

" I don't give a fuck! " he yelled, turning his attention back to Jay. " Now you? Ha, I can't believe it! You just took me for granted, and I never thought you would! We are married! We have a child to raise, and for you to act like you have no fucking sense? It's fucking ridiculous. I've put up with this shit longer than I should have! From the first time, I should have left you! But being the person I was, I..........you know what? Save all this sentimental shit! You don't care about me, and you never did! " he said, cocking the gun.

Just as he cocked the gun, GOD himself showed his beautiful presence. I don't know how, but Omari had escaped the car, and came into the house. Ken looked at him with disappointment, and Omari looked at him with fear. Jay looked at Omari, and started to cry.

" Dad, what happen? " he said, walking towards Ken hugging him.

" Nothing son, it's....... " he started to really cry.

" Your face! " he growled, lowly.

" It's okay! I'm okay! " Ken smiled.

Kelly came to pick up Omari, and took him outside.

" What the hell was I thinking! " Ken said, dropping the gun.

" It's okay, I promise. You've gotten through it, and everything will be fine! " Jazz assured him.

" I called the police, they will be here in a minute! " Kelly said, walking through the door.

" Put that gun away! " I chuckled.

Ken looked back at Jay, who looked at him. I saw him mouth, " I hope you're happy now! " With that said, I heard the sirens, and it was time.