Strikeout

All in Kendrick's POV:

Strike one:

I had came home one day, after shopping with the girls, and found Jay cleaning the house. It was a total suprise because when he had strated drinking, all of this seized to happen!

" Babe? "

" Wassup? "

" What you doing? " I asked him.

" Cleaning up, why? " he said, coming from the back with nothing but underwear, and socks on.

" Why you wanna' play? " I sighed.

" What you mean? " he laughed.

" You know what the hell I mean cause you laughing! " I chuckled.

" Whatever man, come one shit! Messing up my damn floor. "

Strike Two:

I woke up, and there was no sign of Jay. I thought that this was maybe a repeat of everything that had been happening, but It wasn't. There was a note by his pillow:

Babe,

I'm taking Omari shopping today! I know he doesn't really need any clothing, but I really wanted to spend time with him. I cooked you some breakfast, and ran you a bath. I hope the damn food and water ain't cold! Anyways, I left you some money as well. This is for pizza! I know you love your damn pizza! We'll be back sooner than later.

- Jay

Thoughts went through my head, and I almost went crazy. Last time he had Omari, things didn't go well. He didn't hurt him. but he could have!

Strike Three:

" Tell me you like daddy's dick! " he whispered in my ear. I moaned at the sound of his voice.

" I.....I........ "

" Don't trip baby boy! " he said, picking up his pace.

" I....I love daddy's dick! " I moaned.

When that was said, he came all over me. It took him about a good minute to stop nutting! He then fell down on top of me, and kissed me.

" It's been a while! " he said, breathing hard.

" I can tell! "

" Let's say we get cleaned up, get dressed, and I take you out on a date! " he said, smiling.

" Sounds good! "

Later that night.........

It was 4 o' clock in the morning, and Jay was gone. No note, no food, nothing! I walked to the front room, and his keys were gone. I walked into the kitchen and I saw a liquor glass open, and then I knew. This was the end of the fairytale.