You Remind Me

Jay's POV:

We were arriving at the airport at 6:30 that morning. It would take us at least a day to get to Texas by flight, so we prepared ourselves for the ride! We parked the car, got our bags, and headed for the lobby.

" Flight to Houston, Texas! " I said, handing the woman behind the desk our booking information. She was tall, caramel skin, brown hair, and she had brown eyes.

" Yes sir! You're right at gate number 43! " she said, smiling at us.

" Thank you! " Dre said to her.

We processed our luggage, and made our way to gate 43. Dre was nervous to fly, and I didn't know why! We gave the attendants our bags, and headed to our first class seats.

" Welcome to American Airlines! We thank you for choosing us for your trip. We ask that you relax, and have a joyous time while we make your experience ecstatic! " the woman said over the intercom.

" Why you looking so nervous? " I asked Dre.

" Man, I can't deal with this shit! " he said looking out of the window.

" What you worried about? "

" Dieing! "

" Yo' ass watch too much damn TV! That's imagination, this is real! I mean it can happen, but.......Dre, just calm down! It's gonna' be alright! " I said, kissing him.

" If we die on this bitch? Ima getcho' ass! " he laughed.

" How you gonna' get me and we dead? " I smirked.

" Oh, shut up! " he said, mushing my head.

The flight attendant came back on the intercom saying that all was well, and it was time for lift off. I looked at Dre, gave him a piece of gum, and smiled at him. He grabbed my hand, tightly, making sure I wouldn't let go! The whole process of taking off, he squeezed my hand even tighter. Seems to me that he was doing this on purpose because he didn't even have a scared look on his face. Once we got in the air, he calmed down, and we were served. Dinner, dessert, it was pleasant. After about two hours of laughing, and playing with Dre, he had fell asleep. I looked around the plane, and just about everyone else were sleeping too! I decided to go ahead, and call it a night!

Kendrick's POV:

When I woke up, we were just landing in Texas. I saw the big buildings that actually amazed me. I looked over at Jay who was still sleeping. I kissed him on his forehead, and peeked at my phone.

" Plane for Texas will be landing in five minutes! " the flight attendant said.

I grabbed Jay's manhood to wake him up!

" Damn bae, what you tryna' do? " he said, in his sexy ass sleepy voice.

" Nothing! Just tryna' wake you up! We land in five minutes! " I told him. He stretched his arms into a yawn, and put them around me.

" You ready to enjoy yourself? " he asked me.

" What you mean? "

" Boy, my family is crazy! We get white girl wasted, and they do not play when it comes to dancing! " he laughed.

" Sounds fun, and keep in mind! You said that you wouldn't drink! " I informed him.

" I know! I gotchu! " he kissed my cheek.

We unboarded the plane, got our lugage, and headed to the lobby to meet Jay's parents! As we walked out, we saw them holding up this big ass sign that had our names on it! Jay was embarrased, but I thought it was funny!

" My sons! " Jay's mother said, pulling me in for a hug!

" Wassup my boy! " Jay's father said, giving him dap!

" Hey ma'! "

" Hey baby! " she said, kissing him. I hugged his father at the same time. " Alright, let's go! We gotta' finish getting ready for tonight! " she said escorting us out of the airport, to their car, and to their home.

Mr. and Mrs. Hicks' home was lovely! It was big as hell for one, and everything about it was just astonishing. The windows, the doors, the pool, this was something that I could live in! We got out of the car, grabbed our luggage, and walked into the house! Boy oh boy! Marbled floors, with gold accents, white furniture, piano area, pool area, they had it made. This was the second most beautiful home that I had been to.

" You two go ahead and get settled in! I'll give you something to do when you're finished! " she smiled at us. We walked upstairs, picked out a room, and settled in.

" So, what you think? " Jay asked me.

" What you mean? That's one of the most obvious questions that you could have asked me. " I replied.

" Big ass house, ain't it? "

" Its only those two who stay here? "

" Hell yeah! But, you know we got a big ass family! I'm glad we got here when we did, cause we probably would be sleeping on the couch. " he chuckled.

" Shit, like that ain't even funny! " I said, flopping down on the bed. " Damn! " I said, letting out a soft moan.

" So, the bed taking my husband now? " he said, laying next to me.

" Never that! " I said, as I kissed him.

He climbed on top of me, positioning himself in between my legs. I could feel his manhood on mine. I flipped him over, and continued to kiss him. My phone rung. I reached over to my bag to get it.

Me: Hello?

Kelly: Hey babe!

Me: Girl, I'm so sorry I didn't call you! I meant to call you when I landed but.....

Kelly: It's okay! Ion even know why you trippin'!

Me: Is Omari being good?

Kelly: Girl yeah! He slept good last night, and we heading out to Bre's house in a few minutes.

Me: That's my boy!

Omari: Hey da!

Me: Hey Omari! You being good for auntie Kelly.

Omari: Yes sir.

Me: Alright! We miss you, and we'll see you Sunday, okay babe?

Omari: Yes sir, and I miss you too! Muah!

Me: Awwwww.

Kelly: You better not cry!

Me: Aww, shut up! Let me go, I'll call you tonight!

Kelly: Alright, babe!

Me: Bye girl.

Kelly: Byyyeeeee!

I hung up the phone and turned my attention back to Jay. He had this aggravated look on his face.

" The fuck wrong with you? " I chuckled.

" Our son okay? "

" Yeah, he good! Are you okay though? You seem a little let down! " I laughed.

" When we get back in here, we fucking! Point, blank, period. " he said, looking serious.

" Damn, am I supposed to be scared? "

" You will be! " he said, smirking a little.

He came up to kiss my lips again, pushed me off of him, and walked downstairs.

" Keep acting like that, you ain't gonna' get nothing! " I yelled.

" We'll see! " he laughed back.