You & I

Jay's POV:

I woke up the next morning and the sun was shining right through the window! Birds were chirping, and I felt so refreshed. I stretched out and my arm accidentally hit Dre on his head. He didn't wake up, and I'm glad he didn't. All hell would have broke lose.

I got out of the bed, and headed to the shower. I turned the water on and watched as it rushed down my body. I grabbed my rag, soap, and washed myself clean. I washed the soap off, turned off the water, and I dried myself. I walked out the bathroom seeing that Dre was still asleep. I put on a tank top, basketball shorts, and a pair of socks. I went to Omari's room, and of course, he was wide awake. I picked him up and hauled him downstairs with me, sitting him in his high chair.

I began to cook breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, sausages, and blueberry muffins. Dre's favorite. I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and I went to work. Mixing and blending, pouring and flipping until everything was right. Once breakfast was finished, I fed Omari, put him in the tub, and dressed him. Kelly said that she would watch him today so Dre and I could chill. Less than five minutes later, Kelly came barging through the front door.

" Where my baby at? " she asked, sitting her purse down on the counter.

" 10-4! " I said, going into the kitchen to fix Dre's plate.

" What y'all doing today? "

" Probably a little mild shopping. Getting ready for my families anniversary, and Omari's party! " I smiled.

" It's about that time, isn't it? I gotta' change my plans up a little bit. Where's Ken? " she asked.

" You already know where his ass at. " I smirked.

" Lazy behind. " Kelly laughed.

" Far from that, heffa! " Dre exclaimed. He walked up to me, hugging me tightly and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" Daddy? " Omari called to him.

" Hey, my baby. " Dre cooed, giving Omari a kiss.

" Nuhuh! Don't be kissing on my little boyfriend. Let's go Omari. " she said, playfully picking Omari up, walking out the door. As she closed it, I saw Omari wave goodbye.

" So, what you up to? Up in here cooking and shit, knowing that you can't. " Dre questioned, walking towards me.

" Now you wanna' try a nigga? " I said, picking him up, placing him on the counter, and standing in between his legs. " What you wanna' do today? "

" Well, you know we gotta' shop for Omari's birthday. Plus make plans for your Mother and Father's anniversary. " he said.

" Yeah! What do you think we should do for his party this year? "

" Ion know. I think you should handle this one, I took care of last years. "

" True. I think I got something in mind. You have anything that you're missing? Duffels? " I asked him, kissing his cheek.

" I can take care of it, love. " he smiled, hugging my neck.

" Lies. We'll pick up a few things while we're out. " I said, kissing his neck.

" Jay, we already discussed this. "

" Don't act, Boy! Eat, get dressed, do whatever you need to do. We finna' have some fun! " he jumped off of the counter as I smacked his butt.

" Aight daddy! " he replied in a seductive tone, causing my dick to jump in my shorts.

Kendrick's POV:

We walked inside the mall and the sound of laughter and talking filled my ears. Since I was younger, I've hated when a mall was crowded like this.

" I gotchu' bae. " Jay reached for my hand as we started walking.

We walked into the baby store, first looking for Omari's outfit. Since Jay had no damn sense of clothing, I picked the outfit. White vans, white pants, and a denim button down shirt. I also bought him a small gold necklace with an " O " on it. Our next stop was Party City for his party supplies. Jay had picked out a Minion themed party. Jay knew Omari well! Omari loved the little Minions and that's all he would ever want.

" What do you want for lunch? " Jay asked me.

" I don't know, it's up to you. " I shrugged

" Good, there's something that I want to talk to you about." he said, looking down at his phone.

At this point, I became nervous. The look on his face was something serious. Did I do something that Jay didn't like? I don't know, I guess I had to wait and find out. Meanwhile, we walked the bags to the car, and went to Red Robbins. We were seated, orders were taken, and now the moment of truth.

" So, what do we need to talk about? " I asked, sort of mumbling my words.

" Why you mumbling? "

" I don't know? " I couldn't even look him in the eyes.

" This is what I got to say. I love you, bruh! " he smiled.

" Jay you play too fucking much! " I rolled my eyes as a tear fell down my face.

" Oh hell, I didn't mean to make you cry babe." he rubbed my back. " Wait, is there something you need to tell me? "

" No. You're an asshole! "

" Maybe, But let me finish. I love you! I'm glad that I have you. You mean the world to me, and if you were to leave? I don't know what the hell I'd do. You and Omari are my heart! I will never hurt you, nor him. I thank you for sticking with me, cause I knew it wasn't easy! " the words flowed from his mouth like poetry. " But you stayed, and that's what I loved about you. You had my heart since the first day we met, and that's honest! "

" You tryna' get me in my feelings? I'm already gonna' be torn tomorrow because it's Omari's birthday! But just know that I love you too! There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for how happy you guys have made me. Forever? " I mentioned, grabbing his hand.

" Forever. " he kissed my hand.