Meeting the Humans Again

Bina paced back and forth. She trusted Cato, probably the most out of all the boys, but this was a delicate situation. She knew if Cato found the kid then everything would be ok, but that was the problem. Finding the kid. She had no idea where he went, if staff would send him back, or if they would give him a consequence for coming out when a peer was having a tantrum. She honestly could help but think about all the bad things that could happen to him while she was alone. Something could be thrown and hit him, a boy or staff could accidentally step on him...oh my God. Maybe he was found by another person instead of Cato! If he was lucky he would be found by one of the boys who knew about her...but what if one of the boys that were crueler found him. She tried so hard to shake these thoughts out of her head, but she knew from experience how bad humans could be. She just prayed nothing happened to him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Gabe's POV- sorry it's only for a short time.

He finally got away from that psychotic human loving borrower. He knew human borrowers could be crazy, but this was different. Even he would go around stating he was not scared of humans, but being out in the open, talking, and interacting with them? She was looking for a death wish. How could she possibly even become friendly with those borrower killing power-hungry creatures?

He ran through the walls trying to locate some type of exit. A door, a crack, even a broken weak piece would help, but this place was ridiculous. He had to give the girl props for this. If she built this place then it was a borrower's home paradise. Staircases, pullies, hidden doors that a trained eye couldn't find. This was amazing. He ran a bit farther down looking for the signs of a hidden door, the obvious one was light seeping through underneath.

Placing both hands on the walls he drifted them across, applying slight pressure to see if anything came loose or popped open. He became a bit discouraged and humiliated the longer he did this. He could just imagine that girl borrower laughing at him, then showing him the proper door. He would only do this for a few more minutes, then he was done. He would just come up with another idea to get his food. Continuing down the wall he leaned against the wall in irritation when the very spot he laid against flung open causing his body to fall through onto the floor. Into the open.

Stepping out just a bit to get a grasp of where he was, he looked both directions. Nothing. Nothing but walls and wood floor. He did notice one picture hanging up on the wall that looked like a cow? But he really didn't care what human art it was but it was just...odd. Putting all together slowly he finally realized this was just a simple hallway. He was probably a ways away from his destination. Gabe turned around to head back into the hole behind him coming to a scare of his own. The hole was closed. There was no sign of it to be exact. It was like the opening sunk back into the wall to never be seen again. How could this be though?

He frantically felt around for the opening, quickly stopping when the realization hit him once more. This was a hallway. The pathway humans used the most to get from one place to another. The worst part of it all was he was out in the open.

Slinking close to the wall he scurried frantically trying to find any place to go. The idea crossed through his head that it was also odd that he hadn't seen any humans yet. He was obviously relieved, but this was beyond suspicious. Running across the floor he noticed the door that he assume that lead to the restroom was open. He could only assume this room was the restroom because the texture of the floor went straight from a wooden surface to the glossy reflective kind the humans loved using in bathrooms and kitchens, and he didn't think a kitchen was on the second floor...or was it third? He didn't remember.

Sitting on the ground was a pile of towels that he could tell were used already because they were knotted up, just tossed aside, with a moistness attached to them. Typical humans. Messy beings. He started running across the hardwood looking for any way to progress on his way to the bottom floor. He just needed to get down to the kitchen...but how? Looking around left to right he noticed the steps leading down. To him, it looked like the floor just abruptly stopped then dropped off, but it was his best way at this point.