Trip Outside

A/N
Please message me back in comments or messenger.
I have jumbled around ideas.
Should I keep Ace, Casper, and Cato the main characters and keep the other boys as side characters or should I introduce the other boys as main characters that know about Bina?
And I was gambling around the idea of making two staff members as main characters instead of just being present.
What do you guys think should happen?

Every day the staff always made sure the youth went outside for at least an hour a day. Right outside of the group home was a playground, swings, a basketball hoop a few feet away and trees everywhere. There were always at least three boys outside with one staff. If it was a male staff, he usually would encourage playing basketball, 2v2.

Yesterday was Sunday and rainy, just a great combination. Today staff announced to the youth they were going outside right after school. All of them had to stay in sight, but all youth knew the staff would be distracted by playing basketball the whole time.

All the boys ran inside school. Two staff members yelled to all of them.

" Get your items now! We are going outside until dinner. Unless it's an emergency the ones going outside will stay outside. One of us will be upstairs to unlock your doors to grab what you need and put away your school supplies." the female staff ended up walking upstairs with all the boys. After she had opened up all the doors, she yelled at the boys.

" Alright before you go in, raise your hand if you are going outside." Ace was just walking up the stairs. He raised his hand and walked towards his room. Casper and Otis were already in their rooms, so they came running out with their hands in the air. " I'm going." both said in unison and right in front of the staff members face to try to make her laugh. She smiled but told them to back up. Cato walked out of his room and locked the door behind him. "I guess I will. I have nothing better to do."

The rest of the house was either silent or said no. They would just stay inside with the other staff member and probably watch TV or something else boring.

" Alright, when you are finished line-up by the door, and we can go outside together."

Casper ran back into his room to hurry up and get his personal basketball for a game. When he came in, he saw Bina just laying on his desk with her arms across her eyes and her legs dangling from the edge. Casper walked over peering at her curiously.

"What are you doing?" Bina jumped up and positioned herself in a sitting position.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. You just seemed upset or deep in thought?" Casper sat down on his knees to talk to Bina better. He placed his hands in his lap, so she wouldn't get startled more or distracted by the thought of " What is he going to do?"

"Oh no, you're fine..." she laughed out. " I should have expected you to be here. It's your room after all." she gestures towards Casper. " I just needed some time to think, and I knew Ace wasn't going to let me do that." she glares in the direction of Ace's room.

" Uh yeah." Casper rubbed his neck and let out a fake laugh.

Of all people, Casper knew how Ace could be. Sometimes Casper would even have to warn Ace to calm it down with Bina.

" Well, the boys and I are going outside. You want to come?"
-------------------------------------------------

I was tired of being stuck in these walls, but any time I went out I was caught by a human. They have been OK so far, but they were still human. They would eventually betray my trust or harm me.

Right?

Of course, they would? That's all humans know how to do. That's why these boys were here. They had no one to turn to, and they have done horrible things.

But why hasn't any of them done anything? They would have done it by now. Right?

Alright, Bina. Stop doubting yourself. Just make a decision and it's obvious you have to leave.

At this point, all Bina knew was she had to get out of these walls she has been wandering in. They were driving her crazy!

(I mean you would too, seeing the exact same things every day for years.)

Bina went to one of the boy's rooms to relax. Casper and Ace's rooms were the closest, but it was obvious which room she would go to.

Casper's room it is.

Deep in thought, Casper walked in startling her half to death. She must have been in here longer than she thought.

She was talking to Casper, but honestly most of the time she was in her head.

(This is exactly what I am talking about guys. I go anywhere and run into a giant. I need some privacy. Most girl readers know what I am talking about. Right? Too many boys!)

Bina was brought out of her thoughts when he asked if she wants to come outside with him. Bina's head perked up like a dog when you call its name.

" You want to take me outside?"

Casper looked at her with confusion. " Umm, yeah. That's why I asked." He said in a questioning way.

" Hell yeah! I can't go outside on my own. It's too dangerous. Come on let's go!" Bina was acting like a seven-year-old who was told they are getting ice cream.

Casper laughed a little. " All right. You got to stay with me and stay hidden." Casper carefully picked her up by the waist. Casper mouthed sorry. He gently put on a jacket, so he could place Bina in the front pocket, for now.
-------------------------------------------------

Once she was safe, he picked up his basketball and walked downstairs. He keeps looking down to his pocket to make sure Bina is till present.

Of course, she was.

He gently ran out the door with the other three boys. When everyone was outside, he noticed Ace was right in front of him. Casper ran right in front of him. Ace looked horribly confused and trying to stay calm. If it was anyone else besides Casper he would have already hit them or at least made a crude comment for doing so.

Casper wanted to seem casual, so he tossed the basketball over to Ace but whispered. " Bina's outside with us."

" What?" Ace tossed the basketball back to Casper.

" I said Bina is outside with us. She's in my pocket."

" Oh, so the tiny wants to join us for a say in the sun." Ace laughed

" Shut up." He whisper yelled at Ace.

" Oh get over yourself. It was her idea to come out, and you yelling in a whisper voice doesn't make it any better." Ace chuckled again. " Well, since you're babysitting can, I have the ball?"

Casper rolled his eyes and tossed the ball towards Ace. He caught it in a jump and ran towards the court. " Who wants to play!" Ace yelled out while making a perfect shot with the ball.

The staff and two other boys joined him. Casper sat on the ground near the swing set. He slowly plucked Bina out into the light. He saw her flinch from the sudden light and started to squirm from him handling her.
-------------------------------------------------

Casper took me out and I was blinded instantly. I took my hand trying to shield myself from the blinding light and squinted my eyes. Casper placed me on the ground. I allowed my eyes to adjust to the light and peer around. I see Casper is nearby sitting on the ground right beside a human contraption. It had poles being held in the air. Dangling from the blue poles, we're chains, but attached to the chains we're black planks like a bridge, but where we're they leading? I approached the poles to get a better look and touch it. I was very hesitant never being outside with this thing.

Casper must have noticed my curiosity. " It's a swing set. What you never saw one before?"

" I've seen them, but never used or have seen what they are used for."

Casper laughed. " Here let me show you." Casper picked me up by the waist.

I wish he would stop that.

He sat on the black plank that was surprisingly flexible. It wrapped around his legs. He squeezed his legs tougher and set me down on top of them. I didn't want to fall off, so I crawled closer to his abdomen. He swung his body and legs back and forth and the contraption started to move. To Casper's perspective, he was barely moving, but Bina was holding on as tight as she could. She could not decide if she enjoyed it or was scared, but a burst of laughter was coming out, though.

Casper seemed to freak put from her volume and stopped moving. " Quiet. Someone will hear you," he whispered to her.

" Why are you talking to your crotch?"

Casper froze.

Ace walked in front of them both. He was laughing so hard catching his breath. "Your face!"

He tossed the basketball onto the ground and sat in the swing right beside them. "Your too paranoid Casper." he was still chuckling just not as much.

I'm a glared over at Ace. When he noticed this then stopped going back and forth and made his swing come closer to Casper.

Casper tried to shield Bina but was too slow. Ace grabbed Bina with a squick escaping her mouth and held her in his palm. With one hand he started to move his legs and move us both back and forth. Bina clung to Ace's thumb trying not to allow a scream to escape.

Bina realized Ace was confident in what he was doing, and keeping an eye on her. She moved her body out a little, so it was not clinging to his thumb. She still hung on for a handhold but closed her eyes.

Bina felt the air pass by her body and go through her hair. She started to giggle and scream, but in enjoyment. Ace looked down at her smiling face and started to swing higher. Casper just stared at both watching to make sure nothing happened.

" All right ready?" Ace asked Bina.

" Ready for what?"

Ace let go and flew through the air for a split-second. He landed on his feet but wobbled a bit. Ace looked down at me. I had a scared face plastered on but was slowly starting to laugh from enjoyment. I had no idea what I wanted to feel.

Casper came over and grabs me from Ace's hand. " Really?!" and stormed off.