Unwanted Travel Companions

Bina had no idea why he was helping her, he had nothing to gain. So why help her break the rules and get himself into trouble. According to him, he was doing it to help a fellow foster kid, but in all honesty that was a laugh. He wouldn't do anything out of the kindness of his heart. She started to think he was doing it, so she would owe him in the future, and the sad part of that statement was she would. She would owe everything to this...this psychotic 17-year-old. Bina couldn't even leave through the front door on her own, and he knew it. If she even attempted, she would be easily picked up by someone else or even worse an animal.

She looked up at her handler with a complete questioning look. She could not figure out how the staff didn't look at Dolion and suspect something. He was wandering the halls looking around. It was so obvious, well to her maybe since she has been watching him the whole time.

After dinner, he ran up to his room, taking the tiny with him. She had to admit to herself; she was super uneasy with this boy taking her to his room. (I mean, wouldn't you? She knows nothing about him, and he's like Ace, but just a touch of self-confidence only a murderer had. She hasn't seen him do anything against the law, but she's heard stories.)

The boy ran into his room, which he left constantly unlocked, so he could slip in and out when he wanted and placed Bina on his dresser. He went into his clothes closet and pulled out multiple bright-colored sweatshirts and hoodies. " No these won't work, plus there's not enough pockets."

"At least he's taking into consideration he has to take me with him...or is planning on stealing things on the way back." She thought.

He threw the brightly colored garments on the ground and shuffled through his room, looking for the perfect hoodie. He wandered to the back of a lounge chair he bought himself and picked up another one. " This is perfect." He whispered and wandered back over to the girl's place.

" Why was that there already?" she thought once more.  With every minute she was with this boy, she would just get even more uneasy.

" Alright! I'm ready." he grabbed Bina without even watching to care if it was too fast or even rough. (Ace will kill him for that later.) Then stuck her in the pocket of the jacket like Ace would. She really missed him, and she didn't even know why.

Dolion ran down the stairs as fast as he could to get back to the first floor, before it was noticed by staff he was gone. Bina clung to the inside of the hoodie for dear life, trying to stay as stationary as she could. " Come on. Will you stop with the jumping around and running please?" she whispered to herself while she felt her body fling into the air from him jumping over a few steps and landing on the floor.

A staff grabbed his arm, just to get his attention. " Where have you been?" they asked in a tone.

"Nowhere miss. I just needed to grab my hoodie cause of the chill in the house."

Bina rolled her eyes. " Really? Suckup."

The staff must have inspected him up and down because she didn't hear a single voice for a few seconds. " Well, I'm sorry to say you can't just run upstairs without permission. So you will have to report to staff every room you are going for five minutes. Then you can continue to watch TV...after chores."

The female foster could just imagine Dolion rolling his eyes behind the adult's back. " What was that about" she keeps her voice low but loud enough for the boy to hear.

" It's this stupid system they have for us since they can't punish us. We do something to correct our behavior then we can go do activities...now quite."

Bina didn't want to bug him, so she covered her mouth to stayed silent. The Giant ran past Casper but froze in place.

He turned around and grabbed a hold of Casper's shoulder.

Casper looked at Dolion full of confusion. He was trying to do his chore of sweeping the stairs.

Dolion grabbed the broom from him, to get his attention. Then walked to the stairs, making sure no staff were paying attention, so they could talk without " having to report his whereabouts."

Casper got the idea and followed.

Dolion wanted to make sure he was following, so he grabbed his shoulder and leads him to the stairs.

Once they were out of earshot, Casper looked at the selfish teen with this weird aura. It wasn't of disdain or even friendliness, but of distrust. Like Casper didn't know how to act around Dolion.   " What do you want Dolion? I don't have time for this. With Ace gone I have to finish his chore, mine, and some other boys are refusing"

Dolion rolled his eyes knowing if he didn't stop him now then Casper would just keep going on and on. " Casper! Just shut up for a second." He took Bina out of his jacket, and even she could see he was assuming things.

" If you harm her in any way, I swear to God I will pound you into"

" Woah, Woah, hold on. Shorty here is the one that came to me. I had nothing to do with this." He gestured with his hand by laying it flat and extending it so Casper could take her.

Casper seemed to desperately take Bina making her black and red-streaked hair fly around. She clung to his hand then looked up with a relieved smile. Casper tilted his palm around gently, so he could see if she has any injuries. When nothing was revealed, he had a sigh of relief.

" What are you doing with him?" he looked over at Dolion to see if he had an answer for him.

" We need your help."

I am so sorry. I hope this chapter doesnt suck as much as I think. I wrote it while at work, because I was giving a task of just moniotoring people and cameras, so while just sitting there I wrote this. So do you think Dolion is as bad as she is thinking or typical borrower fear? and do you think Ace will get upset at how he is treating his little buddy? Don't forget to vote and follow for more.