Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!

Почніть із самого початку

She was staring blankly and her eyes were starting to fill with tears. “After a year Mike died, there was Daniel. He left because he had to study and take care of their family’s company in the States. Then there was Alex. I was a battered girlfriend to him. He slaps me, he punches me sometimes, but I thought he loved me kaya wala akong ginawa. He even tried to rape me during a party.” Hindi ko na alam sasabihin ko. Behind that beautiful face was someone who went through a lot of things. “Then there was this guy, he told me his name was Josef. He was so mysterious. He just showed up when I needed him the most but I didn’t see his face kasi para siya laging nagtatago. We texted and called each other for some time pero bigla nalang nawala.”

I faced her and placed my hand on top of hers. Kala ko aalisin niya but she didn’t, she just smiled at me weakly. “Now, tell me. Do I seem to not be cursed? Someone died, and almost all of them iniwan ako.”

“You’re not cursed. Hindi lang sila yung tama para sayo.”

“Eh sino? Some famous guy who has many girls around her? The one who faked our one night stand and I married him for a wrong thought, ganon? Or some guy who was just after my virginity and was just lying to me that he loves me?” Every word she said felt true to me pero inalis ko yung thought na yun and inisip na she was only saying some circumstances that would possibly happen.  

“Ano ka ba, Rein? Everything happens for a reason. That happened to you because someone else was destined for you. Someone who really loves you, someone you really deserve.” She hugged me and started to sob softly.

“Bakit ba ang bait-bait mo saakin? We’ve only known each other for a week.” She managed to ask in between sobs.

“Because I like you.”

She started to cry even more and she hugged me more tight. “I wish I could feel the same way about you. Kung pwede lang.” I got puzzled pero I didn’t dare speak. I was just comforting her and I like the feeling of her close to me. “I wish I didn’t have to lie to you.”

She pulled away and we came face to face. I suddenly felt the strong urge to kiss her.

 Rein’s P.O.V.

“Rein! What’s taking you so long?? Maganda ka na! Let’s go!” Rachel yelled from the other side of the door. We were all going clubbing tonight and si Rachel ang nagayos saakin.

Rachel picked one of the dresses that Blake bought me. It was a sleevless and the back was open exposing almost my whole back. It didn’t require wearing any bra’s and the color was two tones lighter than my skin tone. It drapped down just right after my under shorts and it was really short. My shoes was 5 inches high and it gave my legs an illusion of being longer than the natural. My heigh is naturally 5’8 and with these heels on, I’m a 6’.

My face was covered with make up and my hair was just tousled up in a messy and sexy way. I couldn’t recognized myself.

“Rein!!”

“I’m coming!” I took another minute to look at myself in the mirror. It doesn’t look like the normal me, but I like it.

They all stopped talking and laughing when they saw me go outside of the powder room. All of their attention shifted to me. I saw Blake stating at me with his eyes full of desire. Rob was the first to stand up from the couch and approached me. I felt his warm hand on my bare back while he kept me beside him.

“You look different but it suits you.” He whispered in my ear. I saw Blake’s angry glances at Rob but I just disregarded it.

One week na kami hindi naguusap ni Blake. He promised me he would never look at other women again tapos nung dumating kami dito, wala pang one whole day, he had sex with Adrianna na. He is so unbelievable. But I really miss him.