They're here

Jennie's pov:
The bonfire was really nice and we were quite alot of fun. Taehyung's dad was a very friendly man and I had quite alot of talking to him. We were just getting a second round of marshmallows when I tried looking around for Taehyung. He was out of sight.

'Taehyung, where are you?' I mind linked, down the bond.

He didn't answer at the moment.
But then I heard him after a while.
'Get to the house quick.'

His voice seemed urgent and I could feel the urgency in the bond as well. Why? Was something wrong?

I looked around and noticed everyone having fun so I headed back quietly to our house. The lights were turned on. I walked inside and found Taehyung shuffling with his gear.

"Why are you gearing up?" I asked holding his arm. He was in a hurry.
He just got his sword and put it in a dimension pocket. "Taehyung! What's wrong?" I asked again.

"We...me and yoongi felt a new presence. We just want to confirm who it is. Let's not take chances. It can be Ryder." He replied. He put two small daggers in the belt on his thighs.

"I'm coming with you." I told him shuffling for the gear instantly.

"No." He held my arm.

"Why not? I can help."

"I said NO! You're not going anywhere. Do you understand me?" His eyes were dangerous, angery and scared. He was firm on his decision. He wouldn't let me go.

"Give me a reason." I felt slightly hurt with the way he talked to me.

"I said stay here Jennifer. You will wait for me and yoongi to return. This is serious. Take care of the others and warn jungkook." He used my proper name, which made me more aware that he was serious.His eyes not softening at all. He turned around to the yoongi coming out of his room, geared up. Moisture prickled my eyes as tears slightly welled up. Taehyung never talked to me like that. He was agitated I knew, I could feel his flood of emotions. He was scared and worried, he was also furious.
His gear was done, and he was about to step out, it felt like a heavy stone dropped on my heart. Not even a goodbye. Was I really so unskilled that I couldn't help?

He stopped at the door. Paused for a moment before telling yoongi to wait outside a moment. I wondered what he forgot. He turned around and I looked at his grim expression, his eyes changing as he caught my eye. He quickly walked with big strides towards me, extending his arm which grabbed my neck and pulled me to him, making me gasp at the sudden change.

His eyes on my lips, and the next moment his soft ones landed on mine. I felt electricity run through my body. His soft demanding lips moved on mine, dominating me as he deepened the kiss,moulding us together.My mind went dizzy as I grabbed his shirt for support. He put a hand on my cheek and his tongue teased me as butterflies went wild in my stomach. His other hand took a hold of my waist, not breaking the kiss. The weight of his body pushed me back as I hit the table. He still seemed too needy. he was rough and crushing us together as if we could become one. His hard chest grinding on mine as he held me close. His lips not wanting to leave, but the need for air soon broke us apart. Too fast I wanted more. His dark eyes bore deep into mine before he stroked my cheek.
"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be so harsh, there's just alot on my mind. I need you here, please understand. It's safer and we might need to communicate with The people here. Also I'll be careful, don't worry about me." His voice was deep and husky as he told me. I nodded, feeling slightly better.
"I love you. Be careful."

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead making my eyes flutter close and headed out. His warmth leaving made me shiver lightly.
But I couldn't help my smile which creeped on my lips. I headed out to tell jungkook about the boys leaving for a patrol thing.
__________________________
Taehyung's pov:

I realised I had misbehaved a little with Jennie and when I felt her emotions of hurt and feeling worthless I realised I shouldn't have done that. Even Though we were in a hurry, I couldn't leave her like that. So I turned around and couldn't stop myself from kissing her.

She finally smiled and her words soothed  me.
Yoongi was waiting beside the tree and I signalled for him to go. We decided to do it in our hunting form. Sharp senses and unleashing the vampire in us. It was a fast way. I looked for that red in me which soon rushed to my head and I could feel my senses heightened and my agility getting better. I saw Yoongi's red eyes and I nodded to him before breaking in a lightening sprint.

We ran through the forest, following our senses. The new aura acting as a beacon for us to move. The forest ended. Yoongi and I took the route from the top of the houses. We ran on the roofs, making us less visible in the night and our black gear helping immensely. Whoever it was, they were stupid enough to not hide their aura. It could be detected so easily.

Yoongi put a hand on my shoulder making me stop. We stood on a rooftop as he closed his eyes and scanned the entire area with his super sensitive body. He could make out any kind of supernatural from anywhere. He opened his eyes, "it's near. Let's cover our scent and aura." He Said. I tapped my power down to the dimmest and we got on the ground like normal humans. Using magical means to hide the scent. We walked on foot to follow the new presence now like a simple human would.

We both reached a alleyway leading to a dark house. The house was hidden in bushes and trees and we hid in the corner, out of sight.

"Taehyung ......."
I looked at Yoongi.
"There are too many. He brought his whole army."

"Where is he keeping them? It's confirm that it's Ryder?"

"Yes,it's Ryder. I can't miss his presence anywhere and it can be identified from so near." His eyes were closed, sensing. " there's a basement. It's huge. He came prepared."

I took a deep breath to think. I was about to mind link Jennie when yoongi caught my arm.
"Let's get out of here, I think someone sensed us." My eyes widened and we didn't care about showing our aura we shifted into vampire state and ran.

"Let's take a wrong route. So he won't reach the town." I suggested. He nodded while running and we rushed in the opposite direction of the town.

'Jennie! Can you hear me?'

'Yes! Are you ok?'

'Yeh I'm good. Tell my dad and mom to have the town sealed off with magic defence now! they are the heads there. Get Lisa to it as well.'

"So it's Ryder?" She asked.

"Don't scare anyone yet. We'll be back in half an hour.' I told her.

We reached an unknown place. From there we dimmed our presence and took a cab near the forest. From there we headed to the town. And I was happy to see the town was working well with the new defences.

"Let's get prepared." Yoongi smirked. I knew what he meant. We would win this thing. He beleived in it. So did I to be honest but I was slightly scared to lose anyone close to me. It's never pretty.

_________________________
A/n: sooo.....the fights about to break out. Anybody excited?