Fight yoongi!

Jungkook's pov:
"Kill him." That was the last thing I heard from that bastard as he lifted up Jennie and was out of here.
A rogue was on top of me and the dead old man lying on the ground was making it hard to concentrate.

"Yoongi! It's us! We're your brothers!" It was Hoseok, he was also pinned by a werewolf.

What was this? It was not how we planned it. It was not what we thought!
Jennie! Our Jennie was being taken away. I was lying on the ground powerless , only because of my partial vampire existence. I never hated myself more than I did at that moment. I wished I could fight! I wanted to help Taehyung. I wanted to-

A piercing scream!
"Lisa!!!"

Hell broke loose and I forgot about the blood, the vampire in me. All I saw was Lisa trying to fight off a wolf clawing her.
NOT MY GIRL! I will NOT allow that!

I didn't know how but I pushed the wolf away from me and I saw red as I felt my strong legs take me to her, my fingers, which were now deadly claws dug deep into the wolf and my fangs sinking in it's neck, twisting it so voilently that I heard the sickening crack of his snapping neck.

I threw the rouge to the ground helping Lisa up. Her back was bloody and slashed but she seemed to be doing better than she should.

"Here." She pulled out my double sided spear from the dimension pocket and got hers out as well.

"Get rid of the old body." I told her.
And now all I thought about was my friends who were being pressured by the wolves.
———————————————————
Narrator's pov:
Jungkook was now a hybrid filled with rage.
Once the old human body was out of reach everyone was more at ease and it was the wolves' turn to be crushed.

One by one, the boys took over their oponents and were able to kill their rivals.
It was Taehyung who was still locked under the tight grip of the silver magical chains which lightly burnt his skin. He was having a staring contest with yoongi, who was totally oblivious of what had been the fortune if the wolves he came with.

Taehyung had tears in his eyes as he looked at his hyung in such a state. He couldn't bring himself to hurt him and so he didn't even fight back. Jennie was taken away from him and the only thing he knew was that his heart hurt. It hurt so badly although it didn't bleed.
"Hyung...." He whispered hoping for the elder to awaken from the control.

"He's not hyung anymore!" It was Namjoon. He had greif in his eyes. Yoongi took a step back summoning something to his right hand.

A long dagger. Silver and iron combined. Fatal to Taehyung. No realisation or any recognisation of who he was about to kill. The long blade in his hand, eyes felt like hollows. Lips turned into a meaningless smirk.

Taehyung didn't even care. He just couldn't fight yoongi. He never would.

Jimin was staring at the scene unravel not sure what to do. It was Lisa and Hoseok who tried to lock his hand down in position. Standing on both sides trying to stop him from moving. trying all the spells they knew.Namjoon looked at taehyung.

"Try breaking the chains tae!" He commanded.
Taehyung tried. Breaking the spell was hard. The moon messing with his head while he focused his power on the chains.
No use, it was yoongi who put them. They wouldn't break so easily. Soon he also swept away lisa and Hoseok as they drained their everything on him. Jimin tried to stand in front of Taehyung .

But yoongi tightened the chains as Taehyung felt himself suffocating. He writhed in pain as the silver dug in his skin making him breathless. Cold sweat dripping from his hair as he tried his all to break the painfull chains.

"You're dead boy." Was what he said as he lifted the dagger about to strike, aiming the heart, ready for a kill. The metal glinting in the moonlight, his eyes bright purple. Cold. Unforgiving.

"STOP!!"
———————————————————
Alina's pov:

Some things in life which I thought were too complex to understand ,can be comprehended with such simple gestures. But each gesture held immense importance and a deeper meaning despite being so simple.

I had never felt something so strong in my entire life. Something which I thought was the only way love could be defined as. I had never felt that before. Until I saw him.

He was the one.
Somehow I had known that. I had been aware of this precious feeling but I didn't comprehend it.

I saw as he held the dagger in his pale fingers about to strike while Taehyung stared in his eyes which were cold and not his at all.

I didn't know how or why I was able to do that. Or why I thought it was right to do.
I jumped from my place in a blink pushing jimin away, taking his place as I yelled for yoongi to stop and instead of letting him attack, I held onto the blade of the dagger, letting it dig into my hand as I took two steps forward.

My other hand reached the back of his neck as I pulled him to me, surprising him and everyone around us letting my lips connect with his.

A sudden burst of sparks erupted in my body as I felt the softness of his lips.
He seemed to be in shock. I felt his aura, his being, his energy wrapped with mine and I felt utmost satisfaction as his hands eased,the dagger in them disappearing in thin air, his arms wrapping around my waist as he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss.

He did it. Yoongi fought off the control. And all it took was a kiss. Not from anyone, it was from his mate.

I knew from the moment I saw him again. That we were meant to be. Everything matched, to what I had heard from Jennie and from what my mother used to tell me.
Perhaps it wasn't me but it was him who's power was the reason he needed a soulmate.

"Alina." His dark eyes bore deep into mine as he whispered my name. "You're my........" I nodded. "You're my mate."

Taehyung was on the ground. Almost unconscious. Looking at us with a smile on his face.
——————————————————
Jennie's pov:
It hurt. My head hurt.
I felt weak unable to move. My body didn't abey as I wanted my eyes to open. My throat thirsted for a drink which I knew water would never be able to quench.

"You're awake huh?" I heard a voice. I didn't like it though.

My eyes flew open and I realised I wasn't in the mansion. I was nowhere near the boys. I couldn't feel their aura or smell my Taehyung. All I could feel was a hollow presence.

He was sitting on a chair beside the bed and his feet crossed in ease. He was staring at me, checking me out shamelessly.
"Where am I?What did you do!" I yelled at him.

"Ah... sweetheart you don't have to worry. It's gonna be your home from now on. And I'm your master. I'll send some clothes for you to change in. Don't try to run or I might not tolerate it."

He stood up, his figure appearing an evil body in the dark.
His hand took my wrist in iron grip, against my will. Bringing it close to his face so he could sniff my blood. The sight disgusted me but I held quiet.
"Mmm, I might have a drink from you later. What a shame it would be........... your precious Taehyung. Wasted his time. Should've bonded. But now you're mine. And I will not share." He then left. Locking the door behind him. Trapping me in the windowless bedroom.

I thought of what was happening and the only thing I cared about was, wether Tae was okay or not. Where was Min yoongi? And how would I get out of here?

I needed to run or else it might turn bad.

———————————————————
A/n: sorry it's a little short.
Don't forget to vote. All comments are appreciated as well.
What do you think of yoongi and Alina so far. Did you have any clue?