We are what?!?!

Jennie's pov:
"We're going out to hunt girls! You wanna come?" Jimin poked his head inside the bedroom.
"I'll go if you go." Alina added from beside me. After a curiousity filled deep conversation about a mysterious guy, I thought it would be nice to have some fresh air.
"Yeh let's go." I said.
"Ok then ,grab your weapon and meet us downstairs. Wear something you can run in. Drink some blood before leaving. Ok Jennie." The last was meant for me.

We nodded and headed to do as we were told.
———————————————————
Taehyung's pov:
I just strolled around the mansion subconsciously. Waiting for the others. Jimin insisted that we took the girls as well. Well Lisa was fast asleep so the others would come.

I kept tracing the patterns on the flooring quietly when I reached Yoongi's old bedroom.

I stared at the wooden door which was shut close for the past eight months. My chest felt tighter as I thought of it. He was always a good friend. Pretty private but a very sweet person. I had never seen anyone more powerful in witchcraft than he was. He always had answers and his knowledge was like the elders.

I sighed as I clicked open the door slowly and entered the room. Seemed like I was invading his privacy but I just wanted to feel his presence. To confirm that he was still out there and to reassure myself that he will be back with us.
His deep scent still lingered in the room. His shelf reeked of magic. Which it would since it was filled with spellbooks. The metallic staunch was lighter near his bed where his blanket was folded neatly and his black jacket left on it.
It was still dark except for the light coming ftom the doorway.

My hand lightly caressed the black fabric. My eyes stang with emotion for my brother. He was not less than a brother to any of us. I just wished that I had been better to protect him back then. Why couldn't he fight them off? He was strong and trained. Why?

I stood up. Pushing all feelings behind and was about to head out when I noticed something on the floor. It glinted in the dark and was behind the door.
I bent down and picked it up carefully. It was just a torn peice of paper with gold ink outlines. The paper was not neat. The words were half gone. It was written in gold ink. The material was old parchment and it smelt like something ancient but magical.

I brought it outside and wondered wether it was part of a spellbook or something.
But I saw the words written on it. Incomplete sentences since half the page was torn away.
"Beautiful like a sculpted angel. Skin so flawless which was dipped in the scents of heaven. An aroma that allures you too deep. Nothing witnessed before.
A weakness. Something to make you loose all senses.
Souls connected in every manner. Wether it's power, feeling or existence itself.
That is the way to recognise a ..."

Recognise a what? And why did I feel like I wanted the answer? Wasn't this exactly what I felt whenever I was around Jennie. What was this?

"Taehyung come on Already!" I heard Jimin call from the other side of the  hall.

The peice of paper slipped in my pocket and I ran vamp speed to catch up to everyone.
Let's hunt!
———————————————————-
Jimin's pov:
We were standing near the gates when Tae stopped and started to give us instructions.
"Don't go for small prey. Get something big. This part of the forest has dears often. We won't go alone. Let's stick in pairs. And if anything happens find eachother or shout help." We all agreed.

I decided to pair with Alina naturally but then I thought it was best to stay together.
"Hey tae, why can't we hunt together. It'll be be easier and safer." Jennie nodded in responce, to which he agreed instantly.
He was weird nowadays. Always different around Jennie. A little submissive perhaps. Never fighting. He also spends most of his time near her. Maybe they became close friends.
"Guys let's make it quick. We also meed to go to the blood bank for human blood." Tae added.
                      —————
It was fun.
The girls needed to be taught hunting. We made them sharpen their senses which was easier for Jennie since she was part vampire. Alina had her limits. Jennie already got a prey and before Tae could even go after it. She had already ran her aword through it. Using her magic leashes to hold the animal.
Smart!