House of hotness

Taehyung's pov:
She was so pale

Not like the the first day I saw her. As if she was aneamic. Like jimin. But jimin was a vampire. She was not a pure one and she shouldn't be pale.

I didn't know why I cared. I just did. And it didn't matter anymore. She was somehow important to me.

The entire class ,she mostly spaced out. Her aura was weak.
I got it. She hadn't fed blood yet. Maybe for days. This could turn bad. The more energy she consumed The more it would put a toll on her.

I had noticed her missing a class.what intrigued me was, she came to Jimin. She was clutching a folded sheet of old paper which smelled weird. Magic maybe. Like the pages of the spellbooks at home.

She asked him to talk in private. Her nervousness was clear. Her heartbeat was faint but her scent....like always. Too much for me to handle when she was close.

Why had she asked Jimin? What had she wanted to say? So I had just followed them.

" - I cannot lose Lisa too. I've been getting enough threats and they are becoming dangerous. Look I'm not that strong or experienced. I have lived like a human and know only a few spells. I don't take human blood often.
These threats have been going on since three months now and I'm afraid I'll end up like my parents. I'm sorry but I'm desperate. I have been attacked before and if it wasn't up to .... Taehyung..... I might have been dead."

So she had known that I was the hooded guy.
"Look I really need to find this person mentioned in this letter. My father may have written it before the incident. From then on I lost my identity. I died too but a vampire changed me and gave me a new life. I have to fight back. For my family that's left over and to not let my creator's blood go to waste." She had been almost at the brink of tears. So weak. It had made me want to scoff.

' how could a Tribrid be so weak!' I had thought.

"But why tell me? Like how might I help you?" Jimin had asked.

"I don't know anyone who is like us and close around here a except Alina and she can't help me with this. You are probably more knowledgeable and can help me." The desperation in her eyes.....

When jimin read the letter and said the name
" M-Min yoongi?"

' Suga!? Why him? How were they related? Did they know what had happened to him? How much did they know?'

Jimin had hesitated but she had seemed in need of  help. And I really wanted to know how they were related to yoongi. Maybe there was more to the story. So I did what I thought was right.

I invited her home. She needed to see everyone.

I didn't like it. She should be fearless instead she was a coward. She should try to gain power to fight instead she was looking for protective spells and defence.
Why?
                   ————————
It was break time when I stood up and walked to her table. Leaned on it and spoke.
"You need to meet us at the gate after school. Bring your sister too she should also come. And that friend Alina can come too if she wants." I told her. Enjoying the special scent in that moment which no one else had.

' stop being so weak! It makes me want to protect you!'

My attention was taken by jimin trying to charm a girl. Probably Alina. He found her hot. I face palmed in my head and headed out with my hands in my pocket.

Roaming around was the only thing I could do. The annoying part was people stared. Ok yeh maybe I was attractive but that was totally impolite. And they thought I couldn't hear them when they whispered stuff about me.