Formally togethor

Jennie's pov:
I felt so much better. More stable and less tired.
So far Taehyung showed a side of him which I thought he didn't have. He was caring and helpful. The first time he had been a little cold but that also seemed like fake call. And now that Lisa was back to normal I was much more relaxed mentally.
Well the moment had been quite awkward when me and taehyung had walked into the bedroom ,to find Lisa good as new and jungkook making out together.They did jump apart ,but it had been awkward. Anyways I had just given them a smile and ignored it. They deserved a happiness of their own. And I was glad now that jungkook would protect her.

When we made sure she was ok Jimin fetched us all downstairs for dinner. He seemed slightly down.

We were all guided to a dining table. Alina had been chatting away with jimin. They were good friends now. I sat beside Lisa and Alina took a seat on my other side. The table had quite alot of food and it smelled delicious. I didn't look around.

We all dug in ,quietly.

The guy at the head of the table cleared his throat after we were done. I had only focused on the meal.
It was awkward sitting with so many boys. All with different energies and various natures.

" Alright everyone attention please." We all turned to him.

I felt something very familiar looking at him. He had short hair. Quite good looking but a little serious looking expression which had cute dimples when he smiled at us.

My heart rate rose...................
Flashback:
I lay there in the cold night. Lying over the rainy floor of the mill.Feeling my last breaths. The younger me closed my eyes as life was slowly leaving my body. I wished for it to be faster. But i had to hold on. For Lisa.

But there were eyes. Red but not the hollow one. The kind which was warm.
"you're gonna be fine girl. I promise."
"I just wanna die."
"you have to stay alive. Trust me you have to." And I saw dimples and a smile.
Then he gave me his wrist as I drank something sweet but after that darkness..........

"You're that Oppa!"
All the faces turned towards me. I had suddenly stood up from my seat and shouted at him wide eyed. Realising who he was.
He looked at me and gave me plain smile. One which affirmed everything.
" Nice to meet you again girl." He said standing up.
My eyes filled with tears as I left my place and went towards him.
Back then he had been so kind. Ihad not been able to thank him. But he had given me new hope.

"It was you wasn't it?" I didn't care what the others thought. "You changed me! You are my maker. You called yourself RM............you saved us." He just seemed embarrassed by the praise but I didn't hold back.
I reached forward and hugged him. Which took him by surprise and also the others. It took him a moment to hug me back but his arms around me felt like ,an elder brother was holding me.
"You sure grew up didn't you. You were so little back then. Maybe 14 right?" I nodded. "At least you didn't kill yourself." I just smiled and thanked him.

"Okay sorry to ruin the moment but could you explain what's this about?" It was Jimin.looking dumb.

" Oh yes. Of course you guys don't know. Well I'll explain from the beginning." Namjoon said.

"It was four years ago." He began and everyone listened quietly. "When we were not seperated yet." What did he mean?
"I was passing by the area of an old mill. It was all battered out and broken. I felt strong presence in there and when it left there were these little sparks of life left behind. I could smell blood. And I don't know why. I went inside to see.
Two people were lying dead. One of them a wolf the other a witch and hidden in the shadows was another body but half alive. It was Jennie." He gave me a glance.
"She was a werewitch or a hybrid you can say but her life form was very less. I just couldn't stand it. She kept saying Lisa's name and I thought that if she had someone still alive and out there,than she must live. So I changed her and dropped bloodbags beside her. Put a ruby pendant in her hands and left. But she saw me and now we meet again."

" I remember that you mentioned something like finding a girl.Never knew it was her."Jungkook added.

When he reminded me the past it made everything fresh. Mom and dad gone. Lisa and I alone. While I was a threat to her being a vampire. I had learned to control myself with time. But it had been hard. money hadn't been a problem. Mom and dad left quite enough and we often worked part time.

"Let's formally introduce." He continued. " I'm Kim Namjoon as you said I was also called RM. This is kim soekjin, also known as jin." He mentioned the broad shoulder guy who seemed like a sweet girl. " that is jung Hoseok also known as J-hope................ sadly to say ...... one of us is missing and he is the one you are looking for. Min yoongi."

There was an uneasy silence. All eyes turned down as if in grief. The atmosphere turned cold.
My heart fell. So Min yoongi was missing. I couldn't see him. He couldn't help me.
" I'm a vampire born in an original family. Pure vampire. Just like Jimin. J hope is part witch part vampire. Jin is a werewolf again born in an original family. Jungkook is part wolf part vamp.
The exception here is V or Taehyung." My head turned to him. "He's the most powerful of us. Because he's a Tribrid. But not the changed one like you. He was born like this,Different. Just like you are born Different in your own way. His grandparents were originals and they were vampire and witch. His father a hybrid found his mother. She was from an original family too and she was a werewolf. So he was born a tribrid. He's used to this life since the very beginning that's why he has good control and strength.
That was our complete intro and yeh, we all are somehow cousins. RelaTed through different connections. so that was it. Introduce yourselves plz." He ended.

"Umm....." all that info was overwhelming. "Um it isn't much. But my actual name is jennifer manoban and this is Lalisa manoban.
(A/n: these are just names ok ppl.)
This is Alina johnson. Our parents were not actually originals. They were simple witch and werewolf. We both were born hybrid or werewitches you can call us , but then I became a tribrid when our family was attacked and our parents killed. I died as well but got a new life.
Alina however is a pure werewolf and we've been best friends since she moved here three years ago. she's a rogue one , no pack. The highschool we go to didn't have supernatural activity so we were safe and Alina was the only one around who knew about us." I gave her a smile.

"Right. But why did you seek out Suga?..... oh I mean Min yoongi." Jin asked. It was the first time I talked to him directly.
"My father left a note underneath my spellbook and he said that Min yoongi would be able to help. He had good protective enchantments which he could teach and he had info which dad gave him. They knew eachother." I explained.

" And you never thought to tell me about it." It surprised me when lisa spoke. She seemed dissatisfied.
" I'm sorry Lisa." I dismissed it because that wasn't the thing to mention.
"You said Min yoongi was missing. What happened?" I asked changing the topic and ignoring Lisa's glare.

" He was with us but then taken away. He was kidnapped by the same original who is after you. It's been 8 months now and we've been looking for him desperately. When we got to know that he was in this area we shifted here and made it permanent.

Funny thing is. That original is not from this world."
"That's what dad said." I added.
"Yes he's from another dimension. And he is a vampire. One of The very first vampires. He has alliances with many of the evil spirits. Especially demons that lurk in the shadows. They rarely show up but they are with him. He took Yoongi because yoongi was known to be the most powerful witch kind or wizard whatever you call it. He was very talented and even the originals knew he was better. We don't know how but he was the best."

I could feel the tension on the table.
"Right now I beleive we have a common enemy. And we are related to eachother somehow." Namjoon added. All of us nodded. "It's not only blood or our purpose. We are connected together because we care and we feel. So as the leader of this clan I'm making you three part of it. if you want. We can work together. Bond more. And finish what was started by him, the original, Ryder."

Ryder................ we will get you. We weren't alone anymore. We were in this together.
———————————————————
A/n: alot of things are clearer but more questions are to be answered. Don't forget to vote!