Never be yours

Taehyung's pov:

It was all so unreal for a moment. It felt like loosing yoongi all over again but more painful. My insides ached in worry. If only I knew where they were and I would've gone to her right away.

I felt ashamed. I felt ashamed that even though I was the most powerful being on earth, I was still so powerless when she was being taken away. If only there was not a full moon. If only I had more control.

But what could we have done. He had brought a human with him. At the moment all of us were so extremely vulnerable. It was hard to keep our mind focused. And then there was yoongi. The person whom we had started this all for. And the person whom we couldn't fight against. Although he was about to kill me. I still didn't resent him.

It still hurt. As if a part of me was missing. I just hoped that she would be ok. That she wouldn't be touched wrongly by that bastard and I wished for a faster way to get to her.
I would never be weak again. Never let her go again.

The light marks on my body were fading already as I lay on my bed, helplessly trying to rest but my thoughts wavering back to Jennie. My mate, who didn't even have a chance to bond with me yet.

I tried to tell myself that we got yoongi back. That was an acheivement. But the hollowness was still there.
———————————————————
Namjoon's pov:
I felt like shit at the moment. How could I let that happen? Infact I was partially the cause of it. If only I had known that the forest was unsafe like that. If only I had known that Ryder would bring yoongi and that human.
We lost Jennie. First it was yoongi and now Jennie. How was Taehyung?

I was sitting in the living area. The boys all around us except Taehyung and jungkook. Jungkook was with Lisa. She needed her wounds to be nursed. Werewolf claws did hurt alot.

Taehyung..........the moment he arrived he excused himself and went to his room. He locked himself inside not coming out once since the past three hours.

Yoongi and Alina came to the living room and took a seat. Jimin seemed to be spacing out alot. Jin and Hobi were very queit.

Not a word had been exchanged since the return. Alina however seemed to be keeping herself from tearing up. And ofcourse it was because she had lost her best friend.

Yoongi was sitting hunched on The couch with his eyes on his shoes. They were battered out sneakers and he seemed like a hollow body. It didn't look like the past eight months had been pleasent. He seemed to be in deep thought, not even looking at Alina.
The news of Alina being his mate was hard to digest. Who could have thought? That she was bonded to him. She was the first person to ever have encountered him which showed that perhaps it was fate.

And now that I thought about it, maybe we were so comfortable with Alina because she felt similar to yoongi. Maybe that's why jimin was so close to her. Jimin seemed in shock. I wondered if he liked her. They were pretty close afterall.

"Should we all rest first?" Jin spoke trying to ease the atmosphere.
"I won't be able to sleep." Alina replied.
"Neither would I." I added. How could I sleep, knowing that we had failed under my leadership.

"We need to get her back." Jimin said after a long silence. "We need to get Jennie back but this time, not so immaturely. We need a good plan, no loopholes and not to underestimate our enemy. We need to get Jennie or we should get ready to loose Taehyung as well."

He was right. We had to get her back. Or else Taehyung might not cope so easily.
———————————————————
Jungkook's pov:
I closed the lid of the first aid box.
"Can you help me with that?" Lisa asked slightly embarrassed. She was asking help putting on her shirt.