• (O) Hanamiya Makoto x Reader

Start from the beginning

This must have hit deep because he punched the trunk of his car so hard that a small dent now exists in it. This didn't faze you, though.

Your burning passion for protecting your beloved brother was stronger than anyone's anger, even if it were someone twice your size with huge hands that could easily knock you out with one hit.

Hanamiya glared down at you, "What the hell do you know? Do you have proof?"

You rolled your eyes, "Of course not—"

"Then we're done here. Can't prove it; it didn't happen." He turns to walk away, but you grab his arm and yank him back.

"I want you to apologize to my brother!" You demand angrily.

Hanamiya merely laughed in your face.

The Seirin team came out, supporting Kiyoshi. Lucky for them, because they came out just in time to watch you slam your palm across Hanamiya's face.

The sound resonated throughout the entire parking lot. Everyone was frozen in shock. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop despite it being outside. It was as if nature was also shocked because the wind died down, and the rustling of leaves stopped immediately.

Hanamiya stood in front of you in shock. No one had ever dared lay a finger on him without his permission in his entire life.

Initially, he was just surprised. The way you spoke to him, the way you called him names, it was all a first for him. It was almost refreshing. But that slap had made him snap, and, well, now you were in for it.

Hanamiya raises his hand towards you, only to be stopped by a bigger hand, blocking you from the nasty hit he was about to return from your natural instinct.

Your brother's knee for his face, ya know?

"Hitting a girl? You're an even bigger piece of shit than I thought." Kagami growled, shoving him backwards so there was space between you guys.

"That's a girl? Well, shit, my bad. I thought it was a rat." Hanamiya scoffed and grinned sickeningly.

With Kagami there to protect you, a sudden new thrill of courage coursed through your veins. Before Kagami could stop you, you swung your foot out and kicked his leg.

"Ah!! What the hell?!" Hanamiya held his leg as he glared at you.

Kagami grabbed you and yanked you away from the man who was spewing swears left and right. "Reader!! What are you doing?!" He glared at you and smacked the back of your head. "You don't just randomly hit people in parking lots!!" He scolded you, and you rolled your eyes.

"The bastard deserves it!" You growl back, squirming and struggling in his arms, "Just let me at him! I'll finish the job, c'mon!"

❀✿❀

"...and that's how I met your father." You smile at Mako, your 10-year-old son, who sits beside you on a couch.

"What? Really? That's how you and Daddy met?" He giggled out, making you scoop him up into your arms at how adorable he was—which was, of course, from your side of the family, no doubt.

"Well, your father sure was a knucklehead back then." You told Mako, kissing his forehead, "He even wanted you to be named after him because of his huge ego."

"Are you sure about that? Are you sure you didn't want Mako to be named after me because that's just how much you loved me?~" A familiar voice says behind you, a pair of lips being pressed against your cheek afterwards.

"Daddy!" Mako smiled as he reached up towards his father.

You smiled as Mako was lifted from your arms, "You're home early." You say, getting up to face your husband.

"I wanted to see Mako. I missed my little minion." Hanamiya says as he ruffles Mako's hair.

"Just Mako? No one else?" You give him a pout.

"Hm, well, I guess I missed my little rat, too." He shrugged as he put Mako down.

Soon after, a throw pillow was chucked into his face.

"Sleep on the couch tonight, you jerk!" You huff as you storm into the kitchen.

Mako giggled, "Daddy, you're in trouble~"

Hanamiya winked at Mako, "Watch Daddy work~" He said as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Awe, babe~ Don't be like that~ You know I was only kidding~"

"Shut up! Get away from me!"

"I missed you though~ Come here~"

"No! I hate you! Go away!"

Mako giggled with a smile as he watched his parents' argument unfold.

'Daddy sure loves his Rat..'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛