• (O) Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader

First - Pt. 1

{03.30.19}
Word Count: 668

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

You were currently watching Murasakibara play basketball. You were in the bleachers, cheering and clapping like everyone else.

You watched in amazement as he dunked the ball so quickly. The buzzer buzzed loudly, signalling the end of the game.

"Yay! Go Murasakibara!" You smiled, clapping happily for his team's victory.

However, your heart broke when one of the cheerleaders ran into his arms and kissed him. The crowd screamed louder, but you somehow lost your voice.

You see, you used to date that titan. You were happy and content with him, but it seems he had eyes for someone else. Now, you know who he wanted instead of you. A cheerleader. How cliché.

You couldn't blame him, though. She was pretty—curvy and busty, too. No guy wouldn't want someone like her. You quickly wipe away the tears forming in your eyes, still watching them.

No matter how much you still liked him, you couldn't change that he no longer wanted you, and you had to accept that.

Murasakibara pulled away and saw you in the crowd, your gazes locking.

'Oh, now he sees me. Of course.'

You sigh and shake your head at yourself forever, hoping you could have another chance with someone like Murasakibara. You get up from your seat and quietly leave the gym, beginning your walk home early.

"Stupid giant.." You grumbled, kicking stones and pebbles along your path.

It then began to rain. HARD. You glare at the sky.

"Perfect! Just what I needed! Thanks for that!!" You shout at the sky out of pure frustration, your fists tightening.

Thunder boomed, and it began to pour harder as if the sky wanted to torment you even more.

You run to find cover and stand under a small bus shelter, deciding to wait out the rain. You curl into a ball and hug your knees to stay warm.

"Hey, you need some help?"

You looked up at the sound of a voice.

"Daiki..?"

The blue-haired man smiled and helped you up, an umbrella over his head.

"C'mon. I'll take you home." He wrapped his jacket around you to warm you up, and you hugged him, thankful for your saviour.

❀✿❀

You smile as you watch Daiki cross players and quickly get a basket. He made it look so easy.

"Yeah!! Go Daiki!!" You scream, jumping up and down.

He spots you in the crowd and smiles. You blow a kiss to him, and he pretends to put it in his pocket, making you giggle.

Murasakibara watched from the bench, his hands forming a fist as he snarled softly.

You watched as Daiki and Murasakibara began to argue on the bench. Because of the loud crowd, you could only hear snippets of what they were saying.

"...mine first!!"

"You didn't.....at all!!!"

"I did!!"

"......me now!!"

"She........me more!!"

"No!!"

You ran down the bleachers and ran to them just before they started fighting. You hug Daiki tightly so he can't swing, holding him back.

"Daiki, stop..!" You tell him, cupping his cheeks and pressing your forehead against his so he could calm down.

He sighed and grumbled as he pulled you close to his chest, burying his face into your hair.

Murasakibara's glare darkened as he shoved off the players holding him back.

"Just give me one hour, and things'll change. You know I'm right." Murasakibara smirked at Daiki.

Daiki's anger began to rise again, and you couldn't stop him this time.

"Fuck you, Atsushi!! She's mine!!" He screamed, landing a blow against the giant's jaw.

Murasakibara fell back and grinned at the blue-haired basketball player's frustration. He got back up and hit Daiki back. The two kept going back and forth, and they were now both on the ground punching each other.

"Daiki!! Murasakibara!! Stop it!!" You shout out, but neither seemed to want to stop until the other was cold.

'Give her back to me, Daiki! She was mine First!!'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛