46

Long ass chapter for you guyssss, please vote and comment!!!

" now that wasn't so hard was it?" I couldn't move, my body was tied to the ground without ropes, no power would allow me to move. I groaned in blistering pain as Sargent took a step away from me.

" I'll be back" with that he exited the unknown room. My body felt extremely violated, his dirty hands groped and fondled with every part of me before cutting and punching me.

I tried to get up but it was of no use. What had it all come to. My plan was to destroy him once and for all, kill him and get it over and done with but it didn't work, he just violated me again.

You know what the funniest part is, I refuse to feel anything, I will not allow myself to fall like I did before. I feel like laughing till my tits fall of but a bitch wanna cry too.

The front door slammed opened, my eyes landed on a worried Jamal, gosh he'd only been gone for an hour and there were already 4 new wrinkles on his forehead.

" holy shit, Storm!" My body laid still as he and Ty ran up to me
" fuck fuck, we need to get her to a hospital, she's bleeding so....are you on your periods?" He asked hurriedly, was I?

Thinking about it for a second I realised I finished them a week ago.

" no" his eyes widened even further.

" Ty are the roads still blocked?"
They took the war to the streets!! Oh God I'm dying I should stop. Inhaling a prickling breath of oxygen I sighed tiredly.

" I'm fine go check on dad and Shazia please" I asked hoarsely, Ty left the room to go find them as Jamal held his jacket to my bleeding wounds.

" I know your not going to like this but I have to do it" my eyebrows twisted in confusion, what could he do that I wouldn't like, kill me? Wouldn't mind to be very honest.

Taking out his iPhone he dialled a number and put on speaker, Jamals gaze held mine guiltily.

" hello" ANDREI, oh hell no. I attempted to push the phone out of his hands but the pain didn't let me get anywhere.

" Andrei it's Jamal, I need your help" no we didn't, I was not about to look weak.

" why would I help you" he asked tiredly.

" it's Storm"

Nope not happening good sir.
" No it's not I don't need you!" I could hear him growl through the phone, fricken wolf.

" she doesn't need me, she can fight it all by herself, can't you baby" he sneered, I can feel the hatred.  Yes I can and I fricken will!

Jamal was hanging by a thread, I have literally never seen him so distraught.  " Andrei fucking listen to me"

" don't raise your voice at me" absolute Chaldish behaviour.

"Don't talk to him like that" I spoke harshly.

" she's been sliced, probably has internal bleeding and her vagina is fucking bleeding, the roads are closed I need a copter"

" the fuck do you mean her vagina is bleeding" confusion laced his angry tone, MY VAGINA IS BLEEDING, how else does one need to put it.

" she is not on her periods, please I beg you come and help"

" guys can you maybe not speak about my vag....." the man didn't wait for me to finish before growling down the line.

" think of this as a favour Akpo, get her onto the roof I'll be there in 5 minutes"

Jamal hung up and gently lifted my body. " stay with me ok" yeh that was hard, as the harsh wind hit my body a loud scream escaped my lips. The cold air acted like salt on a wound.

" he's almost here" glancing up at the sky I noticed a black helicopter approaching us, the King hath arrived.

I really do have something mentally wrong with me, which sane person quotes memes and Tiktoks whilst dying. Me, I do that.

As it came closer Jamal turned around so the wind couldn't hit my body, he walked backwards towards the scary looking copter.

" take care of her, I need to make sure everyone's ok" Jamal yelled towards Andrei, next thing I knew my body was in his hands, he gently placed me on the seat. His eyes filled with anger and worry.

" I didn't call you so it doesn't count" I mumbled, do you see what I did there, it's a scam. I'm going fucking insane.

I didn't really expect him to hear me over the roaring engine but apparently I was more than clear.

He placed my head on his lap and lifted my chin slightly.
" start showing some damn respect and I won't throw you out" he growled, blah blah blah. His threats meant nothing.

Andrei glanced at my torn up body, my cropped shirt was hanging on by a thread, a bloody hand print visible on my slightly covered breast.

" did he fucking rape you" my whole body froze, I'd seen him mad many times but this time is different, his eyes were literally black, no cap.

Shaking my head no I attempted to look away from him when he grabbed my face, forcing me to look into his eyes again.

He pulled out his phone and put it to his ear.

" lock of West London"

........................................................

I don't exactly remember arriving at the hospital but as soon as the doctors saw me they panicked. A bloodied women does that to people. Andrei ran into a room and placed me on the bed, his whole outfit covered in blood.

" If anything happens to her I'm going to personally kill you" the doctor shook in fear at his threat. Nodding his head furiously he began taking my shirt of.

" sir your going to need to leave" Andrei growled in pure rage.
" I'm going to stand right here, get to fucking work" and that they did.

I didn't feel much pain as the doctor removed my clothes, he threw them all towards a nurse before he got to assessing my wounds. He was just about to touch the massive slash on my arm when searing pain ripped through my stomach.

" ahhhhhh, stop please stop!!" I cried in pain, the pain only got worse forcing tears to fall freely.

" what the fuck is happening to her!" His angry voice wasn't helping. Wriggling around on the bed my other wounds began to burn but none were as bad as my stomach.

" is she on her per..." he didn't get to finish when Andrei interrupted.
" no she's not, fucking fix it"

" Miss, are you pregnant?"