11

"Dad I have to go " I sighed as he hugged me tightly, we had been standing at the airport for more 20 minutes, he wouldn't let me go. I gently pulled away forcing him to move too.

Grabbing his shoulders I smiled.
"By the time I get back we will be free, free from the debt" he sniffled as I backed away, Andrei and the guys were stood waiting behind me, Andrei was clearly annoyed as I took my sweet sweet time.

" I love you Storm" muttering the same back I quickly turned and sauntered towards the waiting men. I didn't have it in me to look back at him.

"Follow me" Andrei muttered, putting one hand in his pocket as he strided towards the terminal.

Ray and Finn looked excited, big smiles attached to their faces, can't say I don't feel that way either. I'm going to Paris, I'm going to visit the place I adore.

It's on my top ten list to visit.

"Where are the tools Storm" Andrei asked tiredly, turning towards him I smiled whilst handing him my luggage. Like I'm stupid enough to carry it with me, dumbass.

"Sent them by air mail, under someone else's name and they will be delivered to small post office 100 miles away from our mark." I stated confidently, a surprised look took over his blank facial expressions for a second. That went as quick as it came. Andrei nodded his head and placed my luggage by a terminal door.

"We travelling by economy or buisness?" Ray asked curiously, the terminal we're stood at is hardly used. Its one used for rare occasions, we know this because of the amount of times I've had to recon the airport.

Turns out there's tunnels underneath that store everything expensive that needs to be transported. I mean everything, there's been diamonds, stacks of cash, gold and rare pieces of artwork.

I've had 2 missions here, it's quite the adrenaline rush.

"Private jet" he stated whilst opening the door, Ray and Finn gasped in surprise as the jet that rolled in. The black Bombardier Global 8000. I couldn't help but gasp either. Fighter jets and private jets are one of my many loves.

"Bombardier Global 8000, didn't think you were that rich Jabal" I mumbled whilst following him, he turned and allowed Ray and Finn on. I tried to move past him but he held me back, a stern yet powerlook etched onto his face. I groaned as he shooed the boys away, Ray hesitated but that's when he glared.

As soon as the area was cleared he turned to me.

" your attitude is pissing me the fuck of, now either you speak to me with some God damn respect or else" he seethed, anger rising disturbingly high. A part of me screamed for me to listen and shut up but I can't, I really can't. Tilting my head I smirked, that only caused him to tense further.

"You'll what, kill me. You need me remember" I whispered, a fiery blaze ripped through his orbs as soon as he registered my words. Before he could stop me I pushed past him and ran up the stairs; Ray immediately pulled me onto the seat beside him.

"Ray I wanna look around" I whined, he'd not even let take one foot onto the carpet before he pulled me down. Finn grabbed my arm and held it down whilst Ray did the same to my other arm, damn these overprotective men.

"Storm stay here please, we can't have any trouble between you 2" Finn spoke hastily, the idiots are scared of him. I rolled my eyes at their behaviour, they speak as if he will actually be able to break me.

I've been through a hell of a lot worse, this man can't do anything.

"Fine just calm down" as soon as those words left my lips Andrei entered the jet, his eyes meeting mine immediately. A weird emotion floating around his orbs, awks.

I expected him to leave us and sit in the millions of other seats but instead he sat opposite me.

"Get comfortable"