All the Goddesses reunited, Blanc the Goddess of Lowee

Start from the beginning

Marvy: so what do we know about GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death ?

Chika: the four Lords of Death are the most extremely powerful members of GRIM REAPER with Senbō acting as the Leader while Hokori, Ōkui and Ikari act as their commanders. they are humain who worshiped The Reaper is their Deity and master.

CC2: The Reaper.... is the same one that Fuyu Dragneel, Asuka and Genji Shimada defeated many years ago ?

Hansuke: yes, but The Reaper's powers was beyond the powers they have, he possess overwhelmed strength, endurance, speed and stamina. they knew they couldn't win against such a deadly entity, so all they could do was weaken his powers using the White Magic of Mars and seal him away within the Keyblade Graveyard. the operation was a success but they have a price to pay.

CC2: which is ?

Hansuke: their life.

CC2, Marvy, Tekken & Broccoli: what !

Noire: that's true, my darling Hansuke told me himself that they couldn't beat him the way he was back then, although they succeed of seal him away, they end up dying as a result of using a technique that require the user's life force.

Vert: after they seal him away, they were considered as legendary heroes for saving the world from The Reaper, but they leaving Kazuma who also participate in the battle behind.

Tekken: Kazuma.....

Broccoli: Kazuma told us that he suffered from amnesia ever since that battle.

Neptune: yep, the damage done to his brain was so much that all of his memories from before the battle against The Reaper were gone and because of that he didn't remember his adoptive family and even his own brothers.

Marvy: but then, how did he remember you now Hansuke ?

Hansuke: ever since his arrival in Gamindustri, his memories slowly begin to come back, which make him suffer to the point his spirit could be crushed.

Marvy: i see. i understand

Neptune: lucky for him, my sister Nepgear and Noire's sister Uni stayed by his side all this time, they give them the happiness he always wanted like the Dragneel Family did.

Noire: me and Neptune know that Uni and Nepgear love Kazuma with all of their hearts and that they would do anything for him.

Hansuke: they really love my little brother this much that they decided to help him against Senbō. Rom & Ram also helped him against him.

Kei: still Kazuma did a lot for us, and we hoped that one day we would return the favor to him and that time has come.

Chika: yes, me and Mina become the heirs of Kazuma's will as he want to protect the peace of our world from those guys.

Meiun: after seeing his eyes, i could say how much serious he was when it comes to GRIM REAPER, he really wanted to take them down.

Mina: Hansuke....

Hansuke: yes Mina ?

Mina: Blanc want to see you.

Hansuke: i see, okay then....

Noire: wait darling i want to go with you.

Neptune: me too.

Hansuke: what do you think ?

Mina: okay then, you three follow me.

The three of them followed me to Blanc's room, Blanc heard them and tell them that they can enter, Blanc was surprised to see Hansuke in person and even more surprise that Noire and Neptune are with him.