Episode 6 ( The code of vampires)

What had just happened?
I helped Jacqueline get up, but I couldn't stop looking at my dad.
How did he do that?
Why didn't he have a heartbeat?
We followed my dad into the living room and had a conversation that changed our lives.
Jacqueline was so upset after, she broke up with me and told me to stay far away from her then she ran out.
I hated my dad for keeping all that stuff away from me.
I was his son and this whole time he hadn't told me a thing, he hadn't even told me he was the reason I was a vampire in the first place.
I went up to my room and locked the door. I felt alone in the world, how on earth could he do something like that and tell me he did it to honor "the code".
And did I really have to find out my mother was not really dead that way?
My life was upside down and the funny part was I couldn't stop thinking about that mysterious girl, I could taste her perfume in my mouth, it was like she was there with me. But she wasn't.
Why bother sleeping?
You're wondering if vampires even sleep,and the answer is yes, but sleep for us is totally different. It's like tripping whilst meditating. To make it simple, I'll just say we have visions.
For some reason the scent of perfume was getting stronger, I got out of the house and it was like a map in my head, I followed the scent.
It lead me to a house in East Legon, it was a huge house and had no lights on anywhere ,I would have found it creepy if I wasn't a vampire.
It had barb wire on the walls but I jumped so high they didn't touch me.
There was nobody in the house, well no actual person but the perfume was everywhere.
The house wasn't locked so I entered with ease. The darkness was inviting, it was like I could feel it sipping into my bones.
Then I felt her presence.

"My name is Jinan, I know you don't really understand what is going on, but I summoned you. We have a lot to talk about."

She summoned me? What does that even mean?
It was as if she'd read my mind.

" You followed my scent here didn't you? I wanted you to find me."

Her scent? Did she mean the perfume? And if she wanted me to find her, wasn't it a trap?
She told me she couldn't explain everything and that I'd had to see it myself.
She asked me to follow her, and I don't know why I did so easily.
We entered a room that was partially lit, she asked me to trust her.
The question is, how do you trust someone you don't know?
She put some dry herbs into a "nargile" and set the herbs on fire.
She then inhaled the smoke and asked me to do same.
I didn't feel anything at first, then she kissed me and I went into a trance state.
I saw ancient Egypt, I saw Jinan, but this could not be possible, she was in ancient Egypt. I saw her live century after century until our present time. Then my visions changed, I saw my mother this time. I saw her talking to someone, telling the person "the code" had been broken and a vampire had to die.
I followed her, it was only then I realized she was in Ghana. I tried getting out of the trance but I was stuck. She entered Jacqueline's house, killed every other person in it and then went to Jacqueline's room.
Jacqueline tried to attack but she was helpless, my mother told her she'd broken the code by telling her parents who had tried to get the press involved. She then ripped her out like a piece of paper and set her body on fire.

Snapchat• victormichael54