Episode 3 ( Slaughter of Family)

Jacqueline had been away from her parents for sometime.
I'm sure they had informed the police about her disappearance. They knew she'd been feeling bad since "l died".
Weird thinking about it like that.
How would I explain my existence to the world?
Jacqueline came up with a brilliant idea.
She was going to call her parents and let them come over to the cemetery, then she was going to tell them she'd heard voices from my grave.
She was going to insist my body was dug out to make sure i was not alive.
Crazy idea right?
I got back into the coffin and Jacqueline covered everything up.
She called her parents , in less than 10 minutes they'd arrived and they didn't come alone, they came with the police, just as we'd expected.
I could hear everything, which was weird, but compared to everything that had happened already I guess it wasn't really.
Jacqueline told her parents she could not leave me, she started crying and all, I heard one of the policemen saying it would be good if she talked to a counselor.
I could hear their heartbeats and it distracted me, how on earth was Jacqueline handling it?
Jacqueline told them she'd heard voices and wanted my coffin dug out. I heard her mother, she was telling Jacqueline that it was impossible and it was her mind that was playing tricks on her.Jacqueline threw a fit, she was screaming and crying. She insisted, they just had to do what she wanted. I could hear heartbeats get closer. Then the digging started.
When they opened the coffin, i really wanted to take out their hearts, it was something i could have done in a second, but i just had to stay in the coffin and play dead. The police told Jacqueline and her parents I was dead, then one of them asked why there was no smell . Then one of them came a bit closer, I faked a cough and opened an eye pretending to be weak.
I was in a hospital in 10 minutes, not before the press heard the story though. They were at the hospital waiting for me.
I was a bit worried, the hospital could detect some abnormalities and then what?
We didn't think about this possibility. I was put on oxygen and given all the required attention.
My blood thirst was getting stronger and stronger. I could smell blood all over the hospital.  I was still thinking about what the doctors could find out when my father walked in.Seems he'd talked to the doctors who rushed with some tests and then discharge me a few hours later.
All this time Jacqueline is by my side and our eyes are burning with thirst. She could not go out because the press was everywhere .
My dad couldn't really believe I'm alive, he's in tears. Family is calling from all over. The news was getting everywhere.
Jacqueline's parents finally come and get her.
How on earth were we going to get out of the hospital? There were journalists everywhere. I was thirsty, i wanted blood.
At this point i could have killed anyone, then my dad walked into the room and told me we were leaving.
He'd got a police escort, it's not like that solved anything, the thirsty journalist just followed us, they wanted a story.
I was in the hall thinking about how I was going to get a fix, my dad had handed me his phone just before he walked out to go talk with some of the journalists, someone wanted to talk to me, I just tossed the phone onto the sofa. My head was buzzing, I needed blood. I had to get out, I rushed to the backdoor,when i opened the door, and boom a journalist. She looked nice and all but all i wanted was her life source, i needed her blood. How did she get onto the compound in the first place?
When she saw me she rushed towards me, asking me questions about how my experience .
I just let her enter the house and shut the door.

It had been a week since i was discharged, i talked to a few journalist about " the experience" . I managed to sneak out once a while to get some blood. Life was hard, for some reason Jacqueline never came around.
I stayed away from my father as much as i could, the blood lust was too much.
I was restless in my bed, it had been some hours since i fed. I was uncomfortable . I could smell my dad in his room. I could hear heartbeats everywhere.
Then my phone buzzed, it was 1:00 am.Jacqueline. She was crying, she wanted me to come over to her place immediately. I got out of my bed when my dad opened the door. How did her get there without me noticing ? Weird.
Then the thirst increased drastically. Why did my dad enter the room?

"Are you not feeling well? Should we go to the hospital?"

He was coming closer and closer.