'So, this is it?' I laugh bitterly and shake my head. 'You're just giving up?'

'Olivia, we've thought about it for a few months now,' my mother admits. 'And it truly is the best decision.'

'For who?' I hiss. 'For you? For me? You should fight harder for your relationship! Get therapy or whatever. You've been married for twenty years! And now, you're just throwing everything away?!' I get up and head towards the hallway.

'Olivia, where are you going?' my father asks. 'It's past one in the morning and it's raining outside!'

'I'm heading out!' I sneer. 'I don't want to be here right now. I can't.' I put my shoes and jacket on and open the front door.

'Just let her,' I hear my mother say. 'She needs some space right now.'

When I'm in my car I turn on the engine and sigh deeply. Why can't they just fight for each other? They're going for the easy way out. I know that they still love each other, despite all the fights.

About fifteen minutes later I'm parked in front of Calebs house. I just started driving and now I'm here. He's the only one I want to be around right now. But he's not even home. His car is not in the driveway.

I shouldn't have came here. I'm the one who needed space, yet here I am, in front of his house. A part of me hoped my feelings for him would disappear. Everything would've been easier if I only had feelings for Liam. But no matter how hard I fight against it, every time my thoughts drift off to Caleb.

Suddenly I see Calebs car parking behind me. Now is my last chance to leave, but I don't. I stay seated in my chair, waiting for a glimp of Caleb.

When he gets out of his car he walks over to mine. My heart skips a beat when I see him looking through my window. He looks confused when he sees me, but there is a small hint of joy seen in his eyes. I decide to open the door and get out of my car.

'Olivia...' he mumbles. 'What's wrong?' And as soon as his muscular arms wrap around my body, tears start to roll down my face.

'I'm sorry,' I cry, slowly pulling away. 'I shouldn't be here.'

'It's okay,' Caleb assures me, looking directly into my eyes. 'What happened?' He gently strokes a piece of my, now wet, hair behind my ear.

'My parents are getting a divorce,' I mumble.

'Oh, shit.' Caleb holds me closer to him. 'I'm sorry for that.'

'I know I should've seen it coming,' I murmur. 'And I did, but... I wish they just could've worked it out.'

'It's not wrong to hope for that,' Caleb says. 'You always have to have faith. But sometimes, things don't work out the way you want them to.'

We stand there for a few minutes, holding each other as the rain pours down on us. Neither of us care. I just want to hold him, be around him.

Slowly I look up, only to meet his brown eyes once again. Caleb smiles softly at me, telling me everything will be okay. His big hand is cupping my cheek now and his thumb is caressing my skin. My gaze falls on his lips for a moment, his full, soft lips. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't kiss him that fast, but now, with everything going on, with him looking so intensely at me, I want nothing more. So I bring my face closer to his. Caleb quickly looks at my lips before looking back at my eyes. My heart is pounding in my chest now and when Caleb finally closes the distance between us and presses his lips gently onto mine, a whole explosion rushes through my body.

Our lips move perfectly with each other and in that moment, everything feels right. Everything falls into place. My hands glide into his wet hair and his hands drop down my waist, pulling me closer against him.

I don't know how long our kiss lasted before Caleb finally pulls away, but it was not long enough. He lets his forehead rest against mine as he breathes out.

'You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that,' he whispers.

'Me too,' I mumble. Caleb smiles and presses a soft kiss on my forehead before he nestles his head in my neck. I hope this feeling never disappears.

(They finally kissed! What's even their shipping name?)