"You're perfect." He whispered into my ear. I shook my head, but leaned into his touch anyway. But something about Liam didn't comfort me like Niall. I actually didn't want to be here, I wanted to be with my blue eye Irish boy. Even if he was only 15, he was still perfect for me. We both were perfect for each other. He doesn't want to leave me and he doesn't want to hurt me. I love him so much. I like to think he's my best friend too.

            I felt Liam kiss my neck, bringing me out of my day dream of Niall. I jumped a bit and knew I couldn't do this with him. I didn't feel comfortable with him like Niall. He's the only person I like to kiss me, to hold me. I want him right now, not Liam. I got up and apologized. He reached out and I backed up, tripping over my feet and falling to the floor.

             "Zayn?" He leaned down, but something about his movements reminded me of that day. That day my world shattered. Suddenly I wasn't in Liam's front room, I was in the locker room at my old high school, all of the football team surrounding me.

            "Where do you think you're going faggot?" The captain of the team asked me. He had just pushed me to the floor as I tried to leave to locker room after gym class. I saw all of the boys making a ring around me.

          "I w-was going h-home." I stuttered. I don't know why they were doing this.

            "No you're not. You're going to get punishment for being a fag." He spit at me. I was trembling and tried to crawl backwards but he jumped on top of me. I tried fighting back, but he was so much bigger and stronger than me. He started kissing my neck and grinding down his hips. The rest of the team was laughed and wolf whistling.

                "S-stop!" I siad, tears gathering in my eyes, but he didn't listen to me. He started to unbutton my jeans, still kissing and sucking on my neck. I started punching him with all my might, but soon my hands were being held back above my head. My jeans and boxers were slid off and they all laughed again.

            "You're so small, mate. Of course, I hear faggots don't have big dicks anyway. Look at you, you can't even get hard." He laughed. Tears were sliding down my face as I watched him slide his football shorts down, showing his hard dick. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I was shown soon after when he spread my legs, shoving himself in me.

           I screamed and cried, but he pounded into me relentlessly. The one guy was still holding my hands above my head so I was somewhat lifted off the ground. I heard everyone's laughs and felt two guys wrap there hands around my legs, spreading them so the guy could go deeper. Soon he moaned, and I felt something hot and wet shoot into me. He pulled out, but they wouldn't let me go.

               "Who's next?" He asked. Then two guys came up. One shoving his dick in me the other putting it in my mouth, making me gag as it hit the back of my throat. Tears were blurring my vision and I couldn't see what anyone was doing. I felt something wet shoot into me, then I felt the other guy shoot his load down my throat. When he pulled back I turned to the side to throw up, but was kicked in the face.