Chapter 6

Niall's POV

             I woke up cuddled closely against Zayn. I thought about the kiss last night and a goofy smile came across my face. I loved the feeling of having his lips on mine. I had never felt anything like that. It was so sweet and soft, but something about it made me want more. I wanted Zayn to, I guess, like me more than just someone he took because he wanted someone to talk to.

           I took a deep breath and reminded myself I needed to escape. But, how can I when he's done nothing bad to me. That one time he hit me, but I was making him angry so I deserved it.

            I felt Zayn start moving around and I looked up at him. His carmel colored brown eyes were drooping to stay open.

           "Morning." He said. His voice was rough and smooth at the same time. It was probably the hottest thing I've ever heard.

            "M-morning." I stuttered out. He looked perfect in the morning. He sounded perfect in the morning. He was just perfect and I suddenly felt very self conscious about myself. I had crooked teeth, acne and baby fat everywhere. I was so ugly compared to him.

          He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him, cuddling closer to him. In times like this, I almost for got he kidnapped me.

           "I have to get ready for work." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded and rolled off him. He got up and went to get some clothes out of his drawers. I watching him as he walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to the shower. He kept the door open, probably to make sure I wasn't going to leave. But when someone as hot as Zayn is stripping down right in front of you, you're trapped in a trance just watching. He was just in his boxers about to take them off. I felt my cheeks grow hot and I looked away, play with the bed sheets. I listened to the water running after he got in and got bored just being in bed alone.

             I walked into the bathroom and sat on the closed toilet seat, crossing my legs. The toilet was directly across from the shower, but the glass door to the shower was foggy from the stream so I couldn't really see him. I just saw the outline of his body. I sat there for a while waiting for him to be done so maybe he could hold me before he had to leave to work.

            Something about his arms wrapped around me was addicting. It felt different than when Harry would hold me or when my mum would hold me. It felt warmer and softer, yet strong and dominant. I felt like I was his, but I wasn't actually upset about it. Before I liked to be my own person and not be controlled by anyone, but Zayn is different. Everything he does and says makes me want to do it.   

          The water turned off and the door slid opened. Zayn yelped and reached out for a towel coving his body. I blushed, but smiled at him.

            "I got lonely sitting there waiting." I told him, he nodded and wrapped the towel around his waste.

           "You scared me. I didn't expect to see you there." He said getting out of the shower and leaned down to kiss me. His lips met mine and my heart started beating faster. He pulled back and smiled. "I like kissing you." He whispered, looking me in the eyes. A shiver ran through my body but I don't know from what.

          "Me too. I'm hungry though!" I whined. He laughed and got dressed quickly. I looked away because I didn't want to see him naked.

            "Let's get my Niall some food." He said, reaching his hand out towards me. I blushed at him calling me his, but took his hand anyway, following him downstairs to the kitchen.