Chapter 11

Niall's POV

           Sixteen. Sixteen days since my best friend was killed. I don't know what Zayn did with him, but I'm hoping it wasn't what my nightmares were about.

          I would dream about Harry's body being burned or thrown into a lake or even torn apart to pieces. I've come to fear Zayn. I don't let him touch me, I don't let him anywhere near me. I'm just scared that he will do the same to me. He doesn't know his own strength. He's not himself when he's angry.

           I had just finished putting the mark on the wall when I heard the shuffle of an object and the door unlocked. Zayn walked down, his skin looking pale and his eyes with black rings around them.

          "Niall, I'm so sorry." He said, looking me straight in the eyes. His look was cold though, no emotions just empty. That's all he does now. He just come in and apologizes over and over again. He cries and screams, but I just can't even look at him without feeling extreme fear run though my veins. Harry warned me, he told me to get out before he killed one of us and I didn't listen. It's my fault Harry isn't here anymore. "Niall, please! I'm sorry!" He cried. I just looked at him from where I was on the floor. He started walking over to me and I back up a bit. The look in his eyes from my movement broke my heart. He looked hurt and broken. He fell to the floor and sobbed loudly into his hands. "I love you..." I heard him whimper through his sobs.

          I knew he was sorry, but now he says he loves me? I wasn't thinking straight when I crawled over to where he was curled up and started rubbing my hands up and down his back. Feeling of my hands meeting his body sent electricity through me. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I couldn't think straight.

          "You love me?" I asked softly. He sat up and looked at me with his glossy brown eyes.

           "More than anything. I just want you to love me too. I want you to like me again!" He cried, throwing his arms around me. I didn't even hesitate to wrap my arms around his waste.

          "I like you, just don't hurt me." I whispered into his shoulder.

          "I'm sorry!" Zayn's grip on my tightened and I nodded. I'm probably stupid for the way I feel, but seeing him like this makes me know I'm making the right choice. I don't want to see him sad.

          "I forgive you. It's okay now. Stop crying, Zayn." His sobs slowly turned into sniffles and he pulled back looking over my face. I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "You're alright." I whispered. He lifted his hand up and cupped my cheek, connecting our lips.

            Butterflies erupted in my stomach and heat ran to my face. I guess no matter what Zayn does, I will always feel the same anytime he touches me. Nothing will change that, and I'm not sure if it's good or bad.

           He slowly kept controll of our kiss when I suddenly felt his hot, wet tongue run across my bottom lip. I gasped at the feeling and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I had never felt anything like this before. My lips stopped moving because I didn't know what I should do. He rubbed the side of my tongue with his and a whimpered escaped my mouth. My lips started moving against his, opening for him to feel my mouth.

          He slowly grabbed my hips and pulled my closer to him. He pulled back, panting but I wanted more of him. I had never felt this way before and I don't know what it was, but I wanted more than him to just kiss me.

             "You want to go to my room?" He said, still breathing hard. I nodded and we both stood up. I noticed Zayn turn away from me a bit and do something with his pants, but I didn't really see. Probably just fixing them from sitting on the floor.