15

Chapter Fifthteen|Tyla

"Can you wake Cristian up?" Gisella asked as she packed up the rest of the bags.

"Why do I have to do it?" I asked, "There no one else willing to do it?"

Apollo already exiting the plane and Gisella was finishing up packing, "Tyla, please? For me."

I couldn't help but do what she asked, as her eyes pleaded that I should do this for her. Before spinning on my heels and stomping off, I let out a small groan. She better be lucky, she was the only one I like the most out of everyone who came on this trip. The rooms were not that separate from the sitting area.

His door was the only one closed. Before entering, I pressed it opened with my palm and left it open behind me. He was stretched out over the mattress, with just a small portion of the comforter covering his lower portion. I just realized his folded shirt and pants were on the desk stands. He didn't have any clothes except for his boxers.

His body shifted to my direction. I sucked in a sharp breath as his shirtless torso was exposed to me. Gawking wouldn't quite describe my state. I was shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, amazed, wonderstruck, mesmerized by his physique. My eyes drifted around his body. His body was drool-worthy. He had a chiseled chest and the skin on it was glowing healthily. His abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his six-packs pop, instantly giving off the impression that he came out of a Calvin Klein shoot. I wanted to extend my hand touch but didn't want him to freak out.

NO! TYLA!

I sighed. If he wasn't so much of a sarcastic controlling brute, then this situation would be different. Shaking my head, I made my way closer to his sleeping body and tapped his shoulder.

"Cristian, we are here," I called out but all he did was groan and turned away from me. The feeling of not seeing his sculpted body again made feel some type of way but I shook it out my mind, "I said get up."

"What do you want?" His raspy deep voice croaked out.

"Gisella told me to wake you up," I told him, "We are here."

He let out a small breath of air before lifting himself up. Again with me staring at every part of him. Watching his muscles flex or morph around his body as he moved. I didn't realize I was staring so long until he cleared his throat.

"Like what you see," His hand lifted up to his head to fix his hair as he smirked in my direction.

I turned my face upwards as my lips pursed, "Not in a million years."

"Then why were you staring?" He questioned.

I could hear him remove himself from the bed to walk over to the desk stands where his clothes laid. My back was still turned away from him. It seems as if he was taking years just to put some clothes on. I was ready to get off this plane and lay on a bed that wasn't moving constantly.