Third Person's POV

"I can't bilieve it! Not only did I get splashed with water by you but I'm also here cleaning the mess YOU made!" Taehyung complained.

Right now him and Jungkook were washing the bedsheets of Taehyung's bed that got wet from this morning's accident while Hoseok was cleaning the little mess that was made in the kitchen.

"Shut up! None of this would have happened if you just had woken up earlier, now we can't even hang out!" the younger whined, "Are you dumb? How is this my fault? We could have hang out if only you had been more patient but instead-" Taehyung closed his mouth when he got splashed with water on his face... again.

"Yah! The hell you think you're doing??" yelled Taehyung "Nothing, just shutting you up" Jungkook said while casually continuing to wash the sheets.

Taehyung was about to jump on him but that's when Hoseok entered saying "Hey guys, I finished cleaning downstairs, do you need any help here?"
That's when Taehyung realized that Hoseok was part of this stupid prank as well and he didn't take his revenge yet...

"Jungkook fill the bath tub" he said while getting up. Hoseok widened his eyes when Taehyung started marching over to him and started running while being chased. Meanwhile Jungkook just filled the tub and when it was done he yelled "Yah! It's full!", Taehyung entered while holding Hoseok who was trying to get out of his hold but failed miserably when Taehyung dumped him in the tub.
.
.
.

"Hahahah, that was fun!" said Jungkook, "Agreed" Taehyung pushed his hair out of the way, "Not really" added Hoseok which made the two laugh. They were done playing around and finally finished washing the sheets.

They went downstairs after changing their clothes(you see, since Hoseok and Jungkook always sleep over at Taehyung's place they decided to leave some clothes there in case of emergencies... like these).

They saw Jiwoo talking to Seokjin "Hey Noona" said Hoseok, Jiwoo turned around and smiled "Hey Hoseok, I heard you guys got in trouble... again" she said with a chuckle (she was so used to them doing dumb shit that she wasn't surprised anymore)

Hoseok laughed nervously while nodding and looked at the other two who were doing the same.

Jiwoo just laughed and started talking "Well guys I'm just here to say that tomorrow we will have a guest over, he's a friend of mine... Oh! I mean Best Friends! Look" she said showing off her necklace

(imagine it only has two pieces, but right now you can only see Jiwoo's that says her name) (the other half belongs to "the best friend" with his name written on it)

"Another one of your model friends? Can't you just bring them over to your apartment?" asked Hoseok with a bored look. Jiwoo shook her head and said "No, he's not just any normal Model friend, he's my Model BEST Friend" she corrected Hoseok and then continued "And because of that I wanted to introduce him to you guys, he has already been at my apartment but since our neighborhood is more..mhm... his taste, I guess, I decided to bring him here"

"Whatever you want I'm fine with it as long you don't set me up on date with him" Hoseok said remembering all those beautiful girls he had a chance with. Too bad his Mom didn't like even one em' but at the same time he didn't like them either cause they were too much.
Jiwoo smiled while nodding and turned around to bow at Seokjin.

After Jiwoo left, Seokjin sighed and said "Alright guys are you still planning on hanging out?"

"No Mom, I'm sure the seats are all taken by now and we don't wanna stand in that big long line" Taehyung said sounding a bit sad and disappointed, the same was with the expressions of the other two.

That's when Namjoon entered holding two cases of Soju and two big bags full of... "SNACKS" exclaimed the three in sync. Seokjin ran over to Namjoon to help him with the bags then he turned around and said "Let's have a movie night" which made the boys smile happily.

Then they heard a knock on the door, Taehyung went over and opened  to see Hoseok's Mom and Jungkook's Dad who was holding a bunch of sweets "I heard it's movie night, could we join?" they said. Taehyung smiled while nodding and let them enter.

"Okay guys but remember, let's not make a mess since Jiwoo's friend is coming over tomorrow" said Seokjin pointing not at the kids but at the parents, you see.. this is not the first time they have these kinds of get-togethers and because of that Seokjin already knows that the parents are more chaotic then the kids while drunk... just like himself.
"Okay!!" they all chorused.

Welp it's gonna be a long night...