Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV
"Taehyung-ah"

Eh what?

"Taehyungie you're back!"

Jimin??

"Taehyung" Jimin ran into Taehyung's arms and they both fell down

"Jimin how did you get here???"

"I-" Jimin was cut off by another voice

"TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!!! YOU PUNK, GET THE HELL UP!"
.
.
.

SPLASH!

I wake up from the sudden attack of water thrown to my face just to see a laughing Hoseok on the floor and Jungkook looking at me while holding a bucket. That's when I realized what happened, these idiots did it again, this has happened only Mom knows how many times in my life.

And not only did they just dump a bucket of water at me, they also interrupted me dreaming about Jimin.

I glared at them and started getting up to chase them out, since they already knew what I was going to do they started running and separeted from each other.

I would have chased Jungkook since he was the one who dumped the water on me but he was too fast so I followed Hoseok instead, when we reached the kitchen, there was my Dad holding the bowl of cookies in a hand and eating one with the other, Hoseok saw him, he ran over to him and hid behind him.

I was waiting for him to move but then I side-eyed and saw Jungkook trying to sneak out behind me, I grabbed the water bottle that was on the kitchen table, opened it and splashed it directly at him.

Jungkook was so surprised that he fell back while Dad, Hoseok and me were busy laughing.

Jungkook got up and marched over to me looking like a cute angry bunny that was ready to punch a certain Taehyung on the face. I was getting ready to defend myself when we heard a voice that made us stop what we were about to do and looked over to the direction where it came from.

Dad dropped his cookie, Hoseok came out from his hiding spot and me and Jungkook dropped our punches.

There he was.
Kim Seokjin, my Mom and the most scariest but at the same time nicest person I've ever met. Also, my Mom isn't actually a Mom, he's a man but I like to call him Mom cause he gave birth to me, yep, you guessed right. He's Menwo, one of the most beautiful ones to ever exist.

He came over to us, eyed me and Jungkook then looked around the kitchen and looked at us again.
He sighed and said "How many times do I gotta tell you to not play with water!?" more like yelled-

I was fast to defend myself and said "Why don't you ask Jungkook!? I was peacefully sleeping but he just splashed a bucket of water at me! WHILE I WAS JUST SLEEPING!!"

Mom looked at Jungkook and he defended himself by saying "Well, me and Hoseok were just trying to wake him up since we were supposed to hang out today but he didn't so we didn't find any other solution other than drenching him with water!"

Mom sighed again, he looked at Dad and then at the cookie bowl he was holding "Namjoon what is this?"
"What?" Dad was confused.
"Why is there a cookie on the floor and then again who allowed you to hold that bowl?! Don't you know it's made out of glass?? You might break it, put it down!"

Dad immediately dropped the bowl from the sudden raise of voice but before it could break Hoseok was fast enough to catch it. (Thank you Hoseok♥️)

"I'm sorry Seokjin" Dad smiled, embaressed.
"It's fine, thanks Hoseok" said Mom and Hoseok gave him a thumbs up while smiling proudly

"And for you two!" Mom turned around "What are you waiting for?? Go clean up! I don't want anyone to slip and especially Namjoon, he would probably break the whole house down!" Dad just nodded cause he knew what Mom said was true.