Chapter 14

Third Person's POV
"Are you ready?" asked Taehyung while holding onto Jimin's hand.
"Not really" answered Jimin with a small voice while laughing nervously.
"You shouldn't be nervous" Yoongi told Jimin, "I'm about to meet Jungkook's Dad yet I'm confident as hell" he said while smiling proudly.

"Don't expect him to not be nervous, it's his first time meeting Taehyung's parents after 8 years" said Jongin hitting Yoongi in the back of his head.
"Well, imagine me, I've never even seen his" Yoongi rubbed his head where Jongin hit him.

"Alright, let's just say that we're all a little nervous or not at all but let's try our best and make good impressions on our future in laws" said Jiwoo trying to smile her biggest smile hoping to cheer up the three, "Exactly, Jimin, don't worry, everything's gonna be alright" said Taehyung and hugged him.

Today is the day everyone prepared themselves for over a week now.
Taehyung and Jimin have been meeting up and spending time together since they found each other.

Jungkook and Yoongi have been a couple for 2 weeks now. Just 5 days ago Yoongi announced his relationship with Jungkook to his fans, everyone has been nice so far except for a few haters appearing now and then, for the sake of Jungkook's privacy Yoongi didn't post any pictures of them together and neither did Jungkook but there would be a few pictures of them holding hands and ecc...

Jongin didn't announce his relationship with Hoseok to hiw family yet and that's why he planned a family dinner for today with Taehyung's, Jimin's, Jungkook's and Hoseok's family. They were all invited to his mansion and were yet supposed to arrive which also meant Yoongi's mom was meant to come too, even though Yoongi cut off ties with her, his dad still insisted. Gosh, that man is too nice-

Hoseok came with Jongin first, then Yoongi picked up Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. Jiwoo came as well but then went back to pick up the parents.
They were all dressed up nicely, hair done neatly, some even changed the way they used to look just for this event.

Jimin's POV

I don't know what I'm mostly nervous for. Me meeting Taehyung's parents or him meeting mine. My Dad has certain tastes, what if he doesn't like him? Would all this time I spent waiting for Taehyung be a waste?
Of course not, I'm not gonna let him go anymore. I'm confident enough to protest and be with him forever now.

Yoongi's POV
I don't get why everyone's freaking out. Taehyung looks calm but it's clear that he's panicking inside just like Hoseok who is far away from me, I can still see how much he's sweating.

Jungkook literally just finished his fourth bottle of water, I tried calming him down but he just keeps worrying. Jimin, well, he's not even trying to hide the fact that he's worried, he keeps distracting himself from overthinking but fails miserably, that's why Jongin told him to sit down and listen to some music while cuddling with Taehyung.