Chapter 4

Third Person's POV
Jongin got off his car and entered the building where stands his step brother's Studio, Genius Lab.

When he entered he was greeted by the people there and when he arrived at the Studio he saw hid brother sleeping next to the door "Yah! Min Yoongi, why are you sleeping on the floor!?" he yelled which startled his brother who immediately got up and looked around then looked at him.

He yawned while stretching and then asked "What are you doing here?", Jongin looked at him up and down and then scoffed.

"What?" he asked sounding annoyed "I take time to buy you lunch and drop by just to make sure you don't starve to death like you usually do and this is how you thank me??" he said, showing him the take out bag he was holding in his hands. Yoongi sighed and rubbed his eyes then said "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we gotta go somewhere else to eat." while walking past him and doing a sigh with his hand indicating him to follow him. "Can't we just eat in the Studio? And then again why were you sleeping on the floor??" he asked confused.

Yoongi let out a groan and then answered "I forgot the password to the Studio this morning so I decided to sit down and try to remember it but instead I fell asleep because I was tired" sounding disappointed in himself.

Jongin raised an eyebrow "Isn't the password to your Studio the date you got Min Holly? Your Dog?" he sounded done with his brother and his dumb amnesia.

Yoongi widened his eyes, he went over to try it out and the Studio door opened. Yoongi looked at his bro- step! Brother as if he saved his entire life and smiled at him while suggesting him to enter. Jongin rolled his eyes and smiled back then entered and eyed the Studio.

It seems cleaner then last time,... well expect for all those papers thrown on the floor, he was probably trying to write some lyrics.

"It's pretty strange that you forgot your password since it's related to Holly" said Jongin while setting down the food and opening it, Yoongi who was lying down sat up straight and said "It's probably because he isn't with me these days, you know he's staying with Dad and Mom", he got his plate and started eating. Jongin nodded and started eating as well.
.
.
.

"Thank you for stopping by" said Yoongi, Jongin smiled and nodded, he was about to leave but then he remembered something and turned around, Yoongi who was about to close himself inside the Studio reopened the door and asked "Did you forget something?", "No, I didn't. I'm just asking if you're free this weekend?" he asked, Yoongi wondered why his step brother wanted to know but still answered "I'm free in the afternoon"

Jongin smiled and said "I'll come pick you up this Saturday at 3" and was about to leave when "Why?", "You gotta meet someone!" and with that he left.

Yoongi would have ran after him to clarify who he was meeting and where but he was too lazy so he just shrugged it off and went inside his Studio and locked himself in.
.
.
.

Yoongi's POV
I was outside my apartment waiting for my step brother to pick me up, he said he'll be here at 3 but since I came home early today I was already ready by 2:45.
Since I didn't know where we were going today I just decided to wear some comfortable clothes, not forgetting my mask. I was about to call him to ask if he's close but that's when a car stopped in front of me, I immediately recognized the car as it was my step brother's, I got inside and was greeted by him.

"Take that mask off will ya'?" he said focusing on the road, I put it under my chin and asked him "Where are we going?", "Right now we're gonna pick up Jiwoo who is waiting for me at her apartment", he paused then continued "I'm gonna introduce you to her brother and friends", "Why me? Isn't she your friend? Why would you want me?" I asked confused, "You see... Jiwoo's brother is pretty good looking, Oh! What am I saying!? He's really good looking!" he said looking at me, I raised and eyebrow and looked at him signaling him to continue "So I just wanted to show you off as well since you're my lovely handsome brother~" he said, "Why do you make the word 'handsome' sound as if it was a joke?" I asked since it was pretty obvious, "Stop asking questions will ya?" he half yelled, I got the sign and stopped talking and just went trough my phone.