Chapter 5

Hoseok's POV
Just a few minutes ago Taehyung called and told me that there was someone who my sister wanted to introduce, I got up from my bed hoping that it wasn't one of her model friends, they're all too much, well except Jongin, I don't mind him, he seems nice and fun to be with.

I was sleeping before the call so I told  Taehyung that I'll be ready soon, I took a quick shower then went over to my closet. I decided to not dress up too much since I was just going over to Taehyung's house so I wore a white button up shirt and ripped jeans. After fixing my hair, I told my Mom I was going over to Taehyung's then left.

Jungkook's POV
"Okay, thank you for coming" I said.

I watched the customer leave the shop with the cake I spent more than an hour to personally make then I looked over to the clock and sighed, Taehyung called me an hour ago and I'm still here helping my Dad with the shop.

Thankfully the guy that works part time came and took over the counter.
I told my Dad that I'll quickly head over to  our house to get changed then head to Taehyung's. He said okay and I left.
Luckily our house was right beside the shop so I didn't have to walk that much, I went inside, washed my face then got dressed.

After a little touch up I was ready to go. I locked the house then headed to my destination.

Taehyung's POV
Hoseok is already here and it seems he gets along really well with Yoongi. Jungkook hasn't come yet so I thought I should call him but that's when he entered our house.
"I'm here!" said Jungkook,"Finally!!" yelled Jiwoo which startled Jongin, Yoongi chuckled and Jongin glared at him which made Hoseok laugh and he just pouted.
"So what'd you call me for?" said Jungkook entering the living room but then froze when he saw an unknown face sitting beside Hoseok.

Jungkook's POV
OH.MY.GOD....... is that AGUST D??!! I widened my eyes and tried to talk but nothing would come out because I was too shocked.

Taehyung raised and eyebrow and asked "Yah! Are you okay??", Hoseok looked at me with a concerned look. That's when Seokjin and Namjoon entered the house after closing the shop. But then we all looked at Jiwoo who started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" asked Hoseok, Jiwoo wiped her tear then said "No, it's just, I knew that he would be surprised seeing Yoongi but I didn't think he would freeze" Jongin laughed as well then got up "Dear Jungkook, this is my brother, Min Yoongi, also you're favorite Rapper, AGUST D" he said while smiling.

Those words made everyone look at Jongin's brother who is my IDOL!!!

Yoongi's POV
Everything was fine just a minute ago. I was talking to Hoseok, who was Jiwoo's brother, and Taehyung, meanwhile Jiwoo and Jongin were just going through their phones. Seokjin and Namjoon left to enter the shop which was being looked after by the guy that works part time.

Then after an hour a cute looking guy entered the house that after coming in the living room froze and widened his eyes. I was pretty confused on why he had such a reaction, 'Am I that ugly?' I thought since he just kept staring at me as if he saw a ghost.

Taehyung and Hoseok both looked concerned and were asking questions of how he was feeling but then Jiwoo started laughing. Then boom! Jongin reveals that this guy is my fan!

Everyone is staring at me, well expect for Jiwoo who was trying to control her laughter and Jongib who was just staring at Hoseok, mhm... weird. I feel estremely uncomfortable. It's so awkward when everyone just stares at you without saying anything.

I cleared my throat which made everyone snap out of it. Namjoon and Seokjin entered the living room and "So you're AGUST D?" asked Taehyung looking not that happy. I bit my lip then nodded and slowly got up. "Uum...so yeah, well I actually thought you already knew" I said while smiling nervously.