Chapter 6

Jongin's POV
After dropping off Jiwoo and Yoongi, I came home, took a shower and sat on my bed. I was wondering if I should call Jimin to ask him how he was doing then I remembered the conversation I had with Taehyung today.

"Hey Taehyung!" I said when I saw him sitting on the sofa. Me and Taehyung were ealready done eating dinner meanwhile everyone else was still talking and eating. I took advantage of this and went to clear my doubts.
"Hey Hyung" he greeted back.
I already thought about how to start a conversation with him by not asking him directly about Jimin. The necklace.

"That necklace you're wearing, it looks pretty, you seem to wear it all the time." I said while smiling. He looked at it then smiled towards me "Yes, it's very important to me" he said "Oh yeah? May I ask why?", "This is actually a pair for two. The other one is the one that I gave to a very special person" he paused "I had to get separeted from him because I had to study far away" I said nothing waiting for him to continue, I noticed how his face expression saddened at the mention of that important person, that satisfied me a lot. Knowing that he remembers Jimin and still acknowledges him as special makes me really happy.

"Didn't you both keep contact? I mean it's not like he didn't have a phone right?" I asked and Taehyung laughed "It's a really dumb and stupid story", I laughed with him to make him feel at ease then asked again "Why? You look like a smart kid to me so you're really making me question that", "My phone got crushed." he said sounding dead, that wasn't really the answer that I expected but ok.

"After I landed in Italy, I was crossing the road to get to the other side where the taxi was parked and I pulled out my phone to tell my Dad that I arrived but then a car honked and I got startled and dropped my phone and then boom! It got crushed by a car" he said, "I picked it up and still went around with it even though I was sure it wouldn't work. After a week I got a new one. I had my parents number saved on my I-pad but not his. So I lost complete contact, he wasn't the only one, I lost most people's numbers" he said sounding dissapointed.
I sighed, this kid is so dumb.

"Then did you look for him after coming back to Seoul?" I asked, this was the most important question of mine which needed an immediate answer.
"I would have but didn't know how" he said, okay, this kid is really dumb.

"I don't know his address because I never visited him and I didn't memorize his number at that time so I forgot it completely. The only thing I do is go to my old neighborhood and wait for him to come around", "You wait for him? Do you think you'll be able to recognize him?" I asked, maybe I was rushing a bit cause that question made him raise an eyebrow but he still answered "I can always recognize my Jiminie and also maybe if he still wears the necklace it might be easier. These necklaces were personally decorated by me, I lied to him saying that I randomly bought it but it was actually all well planned" he said convinced. I was about to ask him another question but that's when Jiwoo came so I stopped and just thanked him for sharing.

Jimin also used to visit the old neighborhood on the first days but then he stopped cause his parents got more protective of him. I'm not sure of how he would react when I suddenly tell him to visit that place or more specifically if his parents would even let him if he asked.
I taught for a while and just decided to text him and head to sleep.

Jimin's POV

Jongin Hyung💘

Hey Jiminie how you doing?

ChimChim💖
I'm fine Hyung
Thanks for asking
What about you?
How was your day?

Jongin Hyung💘
It was okay I guess
I miss you though

ChimChim💖
Awww Hyung
I miss you too
I've been so bored these days staying at home that I always think about you and...

Jongin Hyung💘
And?

ChimChim💖
Taehyung
I think about him most of the time

Jongin Hyung💘
It's fine Jimin
I have a feeling that he's getting close to you
Oh!
I almost forgot

ChimChim💖
What?

Jongin Hyung💘
Why don't you head out?
I mean didn't you say you were bored these days?
Why Don't you go visit Taehyung's old neighborhood?
You said that the place were stood the flower shop was replaced with a Dog Cafe
Don't you love dogs?

ChimChim💖
I don't know Hyung
I don't think I'm allowed to head out by myself
But I'll ask my parents
Why don't we meet up there?
When are you free?

Jongin Hyung💘
Fine with me
First you tell me if your parents agree with it and then I'll check my schedule and tell you when I am free.

ChimChim💖
Great
Then I'll ask them when they're back from the trip
That means in two days
I could have called them but they don't answer

Jongin Hyung💘
Alright
It's getting late
I'mma head to sleep
You should too
Goodnight💕

ChimChim💖
Okie
Goodnight Hyung💗