Chapter 3

Jongin's POV
"This is the hotel where we'll be having the photo shoot" said my Manager, I nodded and started looking around.
Today I'll be modeling for Jiwoo's clothing line and right now we're at the place she told us to take the photos for the magazine, here , in this hotel. This is for her clothing line but guess what? She's late. I'm not surprised anymore.

"Miss wait!!" I heard a yell towards the exit of the hotel. I turned around, got closer and saw... it seems like a hotelier and a customer.

"Miss, I said that I just need to check" the hotelier calmly told, his voice was nice but I couldn't see his face as he was facing the customer, the only thing visible to me being his back.

"There's nothing to check, stop wasting my time!" the woman yelled, ugh... sounds like a bitch.

"Miss, I know you already showed me your purse but I would like to know what's under that hat, also-", "No, I'm telling you I didn't steal that damn necklace" she yelled.
"Ma'am..." the guy paused and then continued "I never told you I was looking for a necklace", the woman gasped and the hotelier quickly took the hat off.

And there it is, a necklace. The woman gasped louder and was about to run towards the exit but she bumped into someone, that someone was... wait..."Jiwoo!" I waved and ran towards her but before I could get there the hotelier walked over to her and helped her up. They smiled at each other and exchanged a few words, then Jiwoo pointed towards me as I got closer. The guy waved at me and I waved back, smiling awkwardly not knowing if I should be nice or not since I don't know if Jiwoo knows this guy. The guy called the security to take the woman then held up the necklace and handed it to one of them. Then he turned full attention on us. He bowed and introduced himself "Nice to Meet You! My name is Jung Hoseok, I work as a hotelier in this hotel and I am also Jiwoo's younger brother" he said and then held out his hand for me to shake it.

I gladly took it and presented myself as well "Nice to meet you too Hoseok, my name is Jongin and I'm one of your sister's friends", Jiwoo slightly pushed me with her elbow and said "We're not friends, we're BESTFRIENDS!" she said, I laughed and corrected what I said "I meant, I am your sister's one and only Best Friend", Jiwoo clapped while saying "Good job dear"

Hoseok laughed and asked "So I know I might sound rude but still if you're my sister's friend does it mean you're older than me? Just wondering because that would mean I'll have to call you Hyung"

"OH MY GOD HOSEOK!" exclaimed Jiwoo with a dramatic voice, Hoseok widened his eyes and asked "What?! Did I sound that rude!??", "Dude, HYUNG?! Does he look that old to you for you to claim that he's older than you??" she asked half yelling, Hoseok immediately shook his head and looked at me while saying "I swear I didn't mean to tell you that you look old, no, actually you look way younger than me. It's just that my sister has friends that are around her age so I thought-", that's when Jiwoo started laughing "Oh My God! Seriously, you're so funny. And by the way , yes, he is older than you but only a few years" she said while wiping a tear.

Hoseok shot a glare at her and then looked at me while saying "Well, I just officially embaressed myself" he laughed, I smiled and said "Don't worry, it's fine, I actually don't mind how you call me, whether you call me by my name or Hyung, it's the same for me" which made Jiwoo gasp but when we looked at her, she just laughed it off.

"OK, well it was nice meeting you, not for you dear sister since I look at your face everyday" he told which made Jiwoo glare at him "I should leave now then", he bowed and left.

After Hoseok turned around the corner Jiwoo grabbed my arm and said "Did you just say that you don't mind if he calls you by your name??", I stared at her confused... why is she making a big deal out of it? "Jongin, you normally don't like it when younger guys call you by your name, no, actually you don't like it when any guy of any age calls you by your name! You make them call you either Sir or Mister!" she continued, eyes sparkling.
I sighed "That's because he's your brother and I didn't want him to think that I was mean" I simply told her and walked away. There she goes again with shipping me with random guys-, Hoseok isn't a random guy, but still...

Jiwoo followed behind me and was about to say something but I cut her off and asked "You know that Jungkook and Taehyung call me Hyung meanwhile Namjoon and Seokjin call me by my name right?"

"That's because Namjoon and Seokjin are way older than you so you let them-", "Mr. Min, have you seen-, oh, here you are Jiwoo, since you're here we can start with the shooting, Mr. Min, could you go and get your makeup done?" asked my Manager, I nodded and left Jiwoo with a wave.

I hope she doesn't bring this up anymore because I really have nothing to say about this moment.