Chapter 11

Jimin's POV
"Is it good?" questioned Jongin Hyung, "Yeah, how's the cake?" I asked,"Not bad, but I actually wanted the other chocolate one" he answered "Guess what? I'll go get it, wait here. Do you want anything?" he asked, I shook my head and he went to the counter to get that cake.

I was just drinking my milkshake when I suddenly felt like I was being watched, I looked around then when I took a glance outside I saw a guy staring at me with widened eyes. I looked at him and then widened my eyes as well as that person reminded of someone. He was pretty close, I studied his features and he looked just like him... Taehyung.

He looked away but I wasn't planning on missing him so I got up and headed towards the door to check if it really was him. I opened it and...

Taehyung's POV
"Taehyung-ah!" as I looked up I saw him.
"Jimin!!" I yelled and ran towards him.
As we were face to face we stopped to look at each other.

"It's really you??" Jimin sounded really shocked about the fact that it really was me, "If you were looking for a Kim Taehyung that you met 8 years ago then I'll tell you that it really is me, Jiminie"

"Taehyung-ah" he ran into my arms and we hugged each other after a really long time, I missed this warm feeling, the feeling I felt only when I was with him.

I looked down and cupped his face just to find out that he had started crying.
"Jiminie~" I hugged him closer, Jimin tightened his grip around me.
"I thought *sniff* we'll never see each other again... I was *sniff* losing hope but n-now you're here so I'm, I... I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed and cried harder. I couldn't say anything and just hugged him back.

We stayed there for a while and then stopped after Jimin let go, we stared at each other and then smiled.

"Woah" I turned around to find Jiwoo Noona looking at us while smiling her biggest smile

"Noona" I wasn't able to control my happiness, "Is that you're friend?" she asked pointing at Jimin, I looked at him and said "He's Jimin"

Jiwoo gasped and looked at me and then him, "OH. MY. GOD!!" she exclaimed and started clapping while jumping up and down.

"I gotta tell Mom about this, and Hoseok and Jungkook... and his dad and... and Seokjin and Namjoon and-!"
"Noona! Calm down, can we just go inside first and like-, catch up?" I asked to help her take a break from fangirling so much, "Okayyyy" she giggled and we entered the Cafe.

Jongin's POV
After I ordered my cake, I went back to our table just to find Jimin gone

"Taehyung-ah!" I turned towards the direction the name was being called and noticed Taehyung and Jimin, I smiled knowing that my plan has worked. I watched the way they interacted and then got surprised when I got a call. It was Jiwoo.

"You seeing this?"
"Of course I am. I usually don't cry but right now I feel like I'm tearing up"
"Same Bub, same"
"So what do we do now?"
"That's the same thing I wanted to ask you"
"For now we should act surprised. I think they're done with their romantic encounter so you should step in and bring them inside"
"So you're telling me that I should act the way I would have acted if I found out Taehyung had found Jimin on his own without our help?"
"Yeah"
"Alright, I'm stepping in"
"Good luck"
"Same Bub"

I saw Jiwoo talking to them while I just sat there finishing my chocolate cake that arrived while I was waiting for them to finish chatting.

Jimin came towards me and Taehyung looked surprised. "Jongin Hyung?" Taehyung remained frozen, "Jonginie!?" half yelled Jiwoo trying to act shook.

"You guys?? What are you doing here? And Jimin? Do you know them?" I asked trying my best not to laugh looking at Jiwoo who was making weird gestures while standing behind Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin looked surprised as much as Taehyung and I kinda felt bad.

"H-hyung, this is Taehyung, you, do you know him??" asked Jimin.
"Yeah, he's Jiwoo's friend"
"You knew Taehyung?"
"Wait- , no, Jimin? You're telling me this is your Taehyung?" I asked while getting up, "Hyung, yes!" Jimin couldn't believe it.
I sat down "Wow" I said "I would have never expected this"

"Uhmm well, should we like explain how  somehow we know each other?" asked Jiwoo while sitting down next to me.
Taehyung and Jimin did as well, Jiwoo winked at me and I smirked. Now we just gotta listen and everything will be done.
As we talked and told our side of the stories, we grew more comfortable with each other. Jimin was the one who smiled and laughed a lot alongside with Jiwoo, I sighed and smiled.

'Welcome back Jimin' I thought to myself.

So Far Away On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara