Chapter 1 - Check-up

Start from the beginning

Now, the next step was for him to perform a node examination. It always started from the cervical region which was by her neck down to the clavicles and to the breast, looking for lumps. Unbothered, Taehyung started moving his fingers in concentric circular motion trying to feel for any lumps. She releases a breathy sigh.

"I believe..." he started.

"My friend told me it was better to lay down for this to make sure you don't miss any lumps." She says cutting him off. Taehyung had already done that to her the last time as it was the best position to feel for any lumps. Since he didn't feel anything the last time, he was confident that there was none since it was just a few days ago. Now with how she was acting, Taehyung slowly confirms in his thoughts what this woman was actually after. But he then just agrees just to get it over with.

"Mmm.." She whimpers looking up at him as he started moving her breast tissue around looking for any abnormalities.

"Everything is okay. You don't have any lumps or any aberrations." he says moving away from her but not missing how hard her nipples had gotten.

"Doctor, may I please have a pap?" She asks as she sat up still not clothing herself.

A pap smear is a screening procedure for cervical cancer and it didn't take long to do. This was the first he was to perform this on this patient so he had to prepare his clipboard.

"Okay. Please, put on your gown. I believe from the last time I checked, you mentioned you didn't have any family history with cancer, is that right?" he asks as he prepares the table she sat on pressing on a few buttons as he motions her to place her feet on the stirrups, to spread her legs open.

He clicks on his pen ready to write down her answers but she was quiet. He looked at her and she stood up completely taking off the hospital gown leaving herself naked but some red lace panties.

Taehyung gulps as she slowly removed them seductively looking at him. Now she was completely naked.

"Any family history with cancer?" He asks cutting the tension dismissing her seducing stares.

"No." She answers sultrily.

He looks back down on his clipboard clearing his throat. "When was the last day of your last menstruation?"

"Two weeks ago." she answers.

"How long did your menstruation last?"

"About five days.."

"Any pain or discomfort?"

"None." She says as she sat back down sounding annoyed that Taehyung was concentrating on his clipboard and was asking about menstruation, not sexy.

"Are you sexually active?"

"I wish." She says as she opened her legs at Taehyung, placing them on the stirrups. Taehyung thought that was strange as she had asked about birth control during her initial consultation. He looked back at her and she licked her lips. He picked up the gown and gently placed it on her upper body like a blanket.

He sighs to himself. He just went along with the procedure for his patient's health and well-being like a true professional, he was there to do his job after all. It wasn't new for Taehyung's patients to seduce him and he has kind of grown used to it. He like seeing young patients between the ages of 20 to 29 at the clinic, they are what he considers easy patients because they usually have little to no major issues with their health. A greater portion of his patients are middle aged women with kids and older. He hesitates to check the younger one's again when they turn predatory on him. It was rare for an ahjumma to continuously hit on him. Though women could only go so far as to flirt and seduce him and then get irritated with his lack of reaction and finally leave him be. They never were aggressive towards him.

He sat on his stool in between her legs pulling a metal tray beside him with his equipment. He placed the examination light facing it directly on her genitals and raised his eyebrows. She was already wet. He looked up at her and was a bit disgruntled with the sight of her grabbing her own boob under the mint grown slowly pulling it down again while biting her lower lip.

As if not seeing anything unusual, Taehyung pulled on his medical gloves and pulled on them tightly fitting his hands making a slapping sound, then he grabbed his metal speculum. He only squeezed out a bit of lube on it because she already made some naturally.

"Ohh.." Ms. Cheong shamelessly moans as he slid the speculum into her vagina. "Fuck" she whispers staring down at him as he opened it, stretching her vagina. This procedure was not sexual at all but this woman was really getting off on whatever Taehyung naturally does to his patients.

All the while, Taehyung had an blank face as he looked into her cervix and inserted a swab to take some sample cells.

It is usually difficult for a woman or anyone in general, but a woman specifically, to let a man into such an intimate role in their lives. So Taehyung thought that being a male gynecologist would be hard for him. Hard in the sense where he was troubled if he would actually have any patients. Women generally felt uncomfortable with a male doctor and it was obviously harder to land a placement as a man. He did get a job later than his female colleagues but here he is now, one of the best gynecologists in the country.

He was relieved to receive his first ever patient way back, she was a 32-year old woman who he diagnosed to have stage 2 breast cancer. The mastectomy he confidently performed was a success and she and her family could not thank him enough. From then on, he had performed well treating patient after patient.

Young, healthy and unpregnant patients were interesting to see in the office because, being a doctor, most of the patients he received were pregnant, sick or were of age. Women who don't feel any pain at all don't consider having a check-up and they generally need to just to make sure they were healthy.

Most women like Ms. Cheong, who were young and healthy mostly visit with a quest to learn more about contraceptives, to check if they possibly had STD's and infertility when it should be normal for women to come in at least once a year.

"All right, I just need to send this to the lab and results will come back in a few days." he says after pulling out the speculum and closing the small jar.

As he was to stand up from his stool, Taehyung yelped as he was pulled down by his necktie onto Ms. Cheong's body.

"Please, Doctor. Make me feel better." she whines wrapping her arms and legs around Taehyung feverishly rutting herself up on his pelvis, kissing him.

Taehyung was shocked, now he regrets not having a nurse or an assistant of some kind to accompany him. This was the first time a patient took it a step further and assault him.

He struggled but he successfully pealed himself up off of her, panting. His hair was now disheveled, his tie loosened, dress shirt untucked and his face was smeared with lipstick.

"Come on, Dr. Kim! I just want you to fuck me! Just once! You're not even married!" She snarled sitting up.

"Ms. Cheong, being a daughter of a chaebol, I expected you would have more decency and self-control about you." he breathes, disgusted.

"So what if I don't? Come on, Dr. Kim. I'll give you anything you want." she speaks in spoiled.

"I like men." he blurts out with the most impassive face ever, he couldn't even cringe at how he so wanted this woman out of his office. He could not believe he just used Seokjin's advice.

..

👓

Hello! 

I will try my hand with a Medical/Hospital AU! hahahhahah

Just kind of a short start heehee 😁

I've turned older again today, sigh