Epilogue + Sequel!

After leaving Christopher,and allowing him one last very quick kiss on the cheek she wasted no time and run.She run like she had never before.All her missions before this seemed like minor things.

Her heart beat hard against her ribs and before she knew it she was running inside an alley.

"JARVIS I need you to check where the red dot at the map is right now."she asked quickly as she removed every article of S.H.I.E.L.D. clothing that she was wearing at the moment.Which consisted of her jacket and shirt.She was so glad she had packed some of her own clothes before she left the facility.

"The location reads Smithsonian,and is currently being stable at a specific point."Jarvis said in his English accent.She really needed to get used to his voice.

She was midway wearing a checkered purple and black shirt above a simple black T-shirt while also looking out if anyone was lurking around.Lucky for her no one did.

Valerie frowned.He was at the Smithsonian again?Probably he came to collect more pieces about himself."Okay then JARVIS I think it's time we go stealth mode now and play it spies."Valerie said as she reached deep into her backpack and pulled out a blond wig.Natasha had so many of them back at the Avengers Tower that she couldn't resist picking one.It did come in handy just in time.

"I'm afraid I don't understand your way of speaking."he replied,his voice filled with confusion.Valerie rolled her eyes before she started to tuck her long mane of dark hair inside the wig.It took her a few good minutes but in the end she managed it.She placed a dark cap with the word Queen on top and checked herself in her phone.

"So glad dad had many band caps back home."Valerie said mostly to herself before she pocketed her phone again.She threw all her previous clothes deep inside the alley and started making her way towards the museum."JARVIS play Somebody to love by Queen."

***

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

The Smithsonian was literally bustling with people.Locals,tourists even schools were busy looking around at the monuments of each room.And they had all picked this day to visit.This would make her whole find-Bucky-mission even harder.

She maneuvered herself around the people,trying to reach the Captain America section.She had to admit she preferred this place closed.

Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet

She almost got a feeling of Night at the Museum when she looked around at the lifeless portraits and statues looking at her.She could even feel herself looking around for Larry the night watchman.But of course she couldn't find him,Ben Stiller had  better things to do than roam around museums all day.

Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord, what you're doing to me

She shook herself lightly as she focused on the task at hand.The soft voice of Freddie Mercury echoed inside her earpieces as the familiar sign with the Welcome Back Cap came in view.

Many kids seemed interested in this section.Measuring themselves on pre-serum Steve and then on full Captain America.Even his motorcycle was taken over by a couple,taking pictures and exchanging ridiculous lines that Captain America might have said.But she knew Steve well enough that he would even cringe with this.

I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!

Her eyes caught the small screen that showed Steve's adventures along with the Hollowing Commandos.The black and white of the video contrasted against the blue,white and reds hues of the room.