XXXVII

After the whole destruction with Ultron the whole team had gathered in Tony's lab to discuss everything that happened.Apparently he had uploaded every single file and information that existed on Stark's data on the internet.He had made himself to be fully in control and know everything about everyone in no time.

Not only that but the whole building was a mess as well,with glass shattered everywhere and limbs of broken iron suits.The whole party mood from a few hours ago was long gone and probably not returning for good.Valerie looked down at her dress.From the sliding and the explosions it had turned black on the edge along with a small tear that exposed a little more of her leg.But apart from that she was already physically.She didn't knew about mentally yet.

"All our work is gone.Ultron cleared out,used the internet as an escape hatch."Bruce said in a disappointment voice.

"Ultron."Steve repeated as he shook his head slightly.

"He's been in everything.Files,
surveillance.Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."Natasha said as she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.Now fully changed from her previous dress to more comfortable clothes.

That shook Valerie.If Ultron knew everything about them then that meant that he looked through everyone's files including her father's.Nick and Maria were the only people accessible in seeing Clint's full file.And if Ultron was able to break this then the information about him having a family was exposed to be seen by everyone out there.Including everyone inside the room she was standing.

She shared a look with her father.Her own file was empty and her last name was still not her actual one but it wouldn't look like a coincidence to anyone if they saw her name in Clint's file.

"He's in your files,he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"Rhodey asked as he held his arm and walked around the room.The poor man had been thrown off a glass wall and broken his arm by an iron suit.

"Nuclear codes."Maria said from her spot.She was trying to get small pieces of glass out of her foot with an eyebrow tweezer.

"Nuclear codes."Rhodey repeated with slight sarcasm."Look,we need to make some calls,assuming we still can."a small beat of silence followed.

"Nukes?He said he wanted us dead."Natasha said as she looked around at everyone.

"He didn't say dead.He said extinct."Steve popped up.

"He also said he killed somebody."Her father said as he took a step closer to the room.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building."Maria said as she looked up at Clint confused.

"Yes there was."Tony said in an almost sad voice.A hologram appeared in the middle of the room that looked like a destroyed ball.It almost looked like a brain.

"Is that JARVIS?"Valerie asked suddenly,using her voice after so much time of being quiet and hearing everyone else.She left her father's side to go and look at the hologram more closely.It looked extremely destroyed.She had actually taken a liking to him even though it was a program designed by Tony.Ultron had literally demolished it.

"This is insane."Bruce said as he looked closely at the hologram as well.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense.He would've shut Ultron down,it makes sense."Steve said in an almost defeated voice.

"No,Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis.This isn't strategy,this is...rage."Bruce said a deep frown marking his characteristics.

Thor's heavy steps suddenly filled the room as he moved straight to Tony and wrapped his hand around his throat hosting him in the air."Woah,woah,woah!It's going around."she heard her father comment behind her.