XXXIX

The jet softly landed on the familiar grass,closer than other times.For safety reasons of course,but now they were carrying people that were mentally hurt by visions,they couldn't possibly make them walk a mile to get to the safehouse.

Clint only once squeezed her shoulder to let her know that everything was going to be alright and she just stood on that.She then took the opportunity to be the one to guide them to the safe house or better her own house.She pressed the button beside the door and walked out of the jet with Clint,aiding Natasha,following behind her along with Tony,Thor,Steve and Bruce following suit.

She did get some weird looks by her teammates since obviously they would be confused as to how she knew exactly where they were going but she tried hard to ignore them until it was time to tell everything.

She had placed her bow,closed on her belt and her quiver of bows still hung on her back,and so were the eyes of her fellow teammates minus her father's and Natasha's.The smell of grass filled the air as they now were in a final bee line for her house.Everything seemed in place and in tact like they had left them.Though it seemed that her siblings were inside playing instead of outside.

Valerie walked slowly up the wooden steps of her house,her heart pulse echoing in her own ears.

"What is this place?"Thor asked.

"A safe house?"Tony replied uncertain.

"Let's hope."Clint said as he gave a nod up at her.Valerie nodded back before turning the knob on the unlocked door.She stepped inside the familiar perfume of her family's house filling her nostrils.They all slowly started to fill in as well.Despite her nervousness she had to admit,it was exciting to have the Avengers inside her own home.

"Honey?I'm home."her father said as she looked around to spot her mother.

"Mom?"Valerie asked and with the corner of her eye she swear she saw Tony and Steve share a look.She took off the quiver of bows and placed it on the floor.Her head finally popped from the kitchen along with her big stomach.

"Hi.Company.Sorry I didn't call ahead."her father said as the two shared a kiss.Her smile grew as she saw her.Valerie carefully approached her and gave her a hug.

"This is an agent of some kind."Tony said as Valerie turned to look at everyone."And they all know each other apparently."he continued,mentioning her.

"Gentlemen,this is Laura."Clint introduced her to everyone,while placing an arm around her.

"I know all your names."Her mother said with an awkward smile.Yes this was getting more and more awkward.Worse than family dinners.

Suddenly she heard feet running from upstairs.Meaning only one thing.

"Incoming."her father smiled as Lila and Cooper dashed from upstairs.

"Daddy!Val!"Lila said in excitement.

"I see her!"Clint quickly collected her in his arms while Cooper wrapped his arms around Valerie's waist.Then her father proceeded on wrapping an arm around her too while kissing Coopers head."Hey buddy,how are you guys doing?"

"These are...smaller agents."Tony said as he motioned to her siblings.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?"Lila suddenly asked as she looked innocently up her father.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?"Natasha asked as Lila dashed towards her and hugged her tightly as Natasha picked her up.Keeping his arm around her and her mother,while she held on Cooper,Clint looked around the room.

Valerie did the same."You all were wondering why my file was empty."A look of realization downed over at everyone's faces."Well now you know."she gave everyone a small smile,her father giving her a squeeze.