XLI

"Stark!"Valerie exclaimed from the bottom of the stairs.But she was sure that he wouldn't listen.

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent.You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."Bruce's voice said just as she reached the lab.It was already too late the capsule was already connected to the computer.The two males turned to her.

"Don't do this."she said at the duo.A look of confusion passed through Bruce's eyes and a slight disappointment through Tony's."How do we not know this isn't going to turn into yet another Ultron."

"And here I hoped you would agree."Tony said,not moving from his position.

"You created Ultron in the first place yet look where we are."she said her eyes straight looking at him."So I won't say it again,don't do this."Her words didn't seem to make them stop what they were doing.Tony was still typing away and Bruce stood still.Valerie clenched her teeth before pulling her bow and an arrow out pointing straight to Tony.

"Woah,woah!Easy there."Bruce said as he held his hands up.

"My words don't affect you but maybe my arrows will."she said her eyes steady at the target.

"This is a good idea trust me."Tony said as he pointed at the capsule."We are doing it correct this time."

"And how exactly do I know that?"she asked her gaze slowly starting to change into a glare.Her bow turning to Bruce this time."And you agreed to help him once more?"

"Because he knows what he's doing."replied the doctor in a tone that surprised her."So let us do our job."Just then Steve entered the room with the well known twins right behind him.

"Shut it down."he exclaimed as he looked at Tony.The man rolled his eyes.

"Second time this day."he muttered under his breath."Nope,not gonna happen."he moved to do something else away from his computer.

"You don't know what you're doing."Steve said firmly.Valerie lowered her bow at this,still glaring at the two scientists.

"And you do?She's not in your head?"said Bruce in a different manner than he used to as he nodded his head to the girl.What was her name again?Wanda!

"I know you're angry."said Wanda in her foreign accent.

"Oh,we're way past that.I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."Valerie felt herself take a step back.His calm demeanor was much more scarier than the Hulk itself it made a shiver run down her spine.

"Banner,after everything that's happened-"Steve started only to be cut off by Tony.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!"

"This isn't a game..."

"The creature...!"

It didn't take long for the people in front of her to start arguing.A very quick flash of blue went around the lab and seemed to disconnect the capsule with the computer.Pietro stood close to the capsule with one of the huge pipes that was connecting it to the computer at hand."No,no.Go on.You were saying?"

That boy was acting without thinking.As if cue a bullet was shot a few centimeters away from his face before the glass beneath his feet gave out and he fell on the lower floor.Valerie rushed to get a hold of him with no luck."Pietro!"his sister exclaimed as the two females looked down at the lower floor.

Her father stood there with a foot on top of the boy."What?You didn't see that coming?"he said with a smirk on his face.Valerie breathed out only for the destruction to go off behind her.Tony and Steve were off against each other.