XL

The few hours of sleep she had gotten that night were enough to remind her of the awful vision she had the previous day.This time it repeated and Phil's voice seemed to echo in her head.

It brought her great pain to see every single person she knew there and especially Phil.She was still mourning.Loki was far away from them but that wouldn't bring Phil back.

Taking deep breaths and relaxing herself she got into her suit quietly while placing a soft kiss on her siblings foreheads.They were both sleeping soundlessly on her bed.She had decided to sleep on the floor to give them more room to be comfortable.They were so peaceful like this and she hoped it stayed like that.

Pulling out her phone she checked her map once more.He had moved a long way from New York again apparently.He had to unfortunately change places all the time.But New York was dangerous as well.The Stark Tower was there and if he wasn't underground he would've spotted in a matter of hours.And a big question on the back of her head was how was she going to track him down when the time comes?A small sigh escaped her lips.

She closed the map and pulled the vintage picture again.Why did she wanted to help a man she barely knew so much?He was a threat for her life a year ago,broke her arm,and almost killed Steve without a bat of an eyelid.Maybe because he was an outlaw in this world she felt compassion and wanted to help.Or maybe even more?

She shook her head.There was a giant robot that threatened them right now and a pair of twins along side him.She had to focus on that.Placing her phone back inside her pocket she exited the room just as Tony,Steve and and Nick were having a conversation.It was so early in the morning and still it seemed absolutely weird to have all of them in here.

"You ready kid?"Nick asked as she slowly got down the stairs.She nodded with a small smile.

"Just need to say goodbye to my mother."she moved down the corridor that led to the spare room they held on the lower floor.She found her parents sharing a moment so she waited for a few minutes.Clint slowly turned and walked down the corridor,ruffling her head on the way out while motioning that he would wait outside for her.

Valerie nodded as she walked towards her mother.She wrapped her in her arms while Laura did the same."Please take care."Laura whispered in her hair.Valerie nodded as she held her mother closer.

"I will mom,I promise."said Valerie quietly.They sat there for a few more seconds before Valerie pulled away and smiled at her."Bye peanut."she said towards her mother's huge stomach.And with that she took her leave towards the jet that was waiting for her outside.

***

"Did you guys copy that?"said Steve through his earpiece and through their radio.Clint,Natasha and Valerie were inside the jet while flying above Korea.

They had left Steve at the lab that Ultron held Dr.Cho and apparently she had been attacked by him.Steve found her and Ultron was uploading himself on a body with a gem that had unconditional power.That sounded weird on her ears and she hoped Stark knew what to do.Maybe that was why Loki's scepter was so strong.

"We did."her father replied from one of the pilots seats.

"I got a private jet taking off,across town,no manifest.That could be him."Natasha said as she fixed something on the back of the jet.

"There.It's the truck from the lab.Right above you,Cap."her father said as he noticed a truck coming out of the lab."On the loop by the bridge.It's them.I got three with the Cradle,one in the cab.I could take out the driver."