XXXVIII

All together once more,fully suited and inside a jet they were off to find the guy that Tony knew.Ulysses Klaus his name.

Vibranium.

The strongest metal on earth.She was surprised to hear that something like this existed.She knew that Steve's shield was strong but she had always imagined that it was his well care for the object that kept it so firm from breaking or bending.It would have been amazing if her bow was made from it,never breaking and always ready for use.

Looking out at the front window and seeing where they were headed all her thoughts were put aside.Salvage Yard.African Coast.At least she was able to go to new places with the Avengers.

After Steve briefly explained to them the plan of getting in quietly and splitting up,Natasha,Clint and her entered the boat from the upstairs part while the rest took the lower part with the exception of Bruce who stayed in the jet until Code Green,meaning the Hulk,could come out.

"This place stinks."Valerie said,voicing her father's thoughts.

"What did you expect lavender and peppermint?"Natasha asked with a slight snort as they walked close to the walls and to the lower decks of the ship.

"Well,yeah."Clint replied with a shrug.Valerie grinned as she noticed Natasha shaking her head and muttering something along the lines of 'God what am I going to do with you two?'

After a while of walking unnoticed, close to the cold walls of the ship they managed to reach the level in which the man Tony knew was located.Natasha had taken a different turn in a way to keep him surrounded.

Arming their bows they looked over to the lower part.Ultron was there along with two other figures behind him.The Maximoffs.She recognized the blond one,what was his name?Pietro,not the other one though but she guessed she was Wanda.Pietro was dressed similarly as the day he threw that sassy remark to her father.Well in return he was getting a punch on his face instead of an arrow somewhere else.

"Don't compare me with Stark!"yelled Ultron as he kicked a man,apparently the one they were looking for.Blood fell with him as he rolled on a lower ground,clenching his arm.He had literally chopped his arm off?!Ultron was mad."It's a thing with me.Stark is,he's a sickness!"he continued as he motioned around with his robotic hand.

"Ahh,Junior."Tony's voice sounded as he landed near Ultron in his Iron Man suit."You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to."replied Ultron.

"Nobody wants to break anything."Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."Ultron said in an almost sarcastic manner.Valerie shared a look with her father,what the hell they were even talking about.

"He beat me by one second."Tony said as he looked back at Thor whom also had a confused look.

"Ah,this is funny,Mr. Stark.It's what,comfortable?"Pietro said as he moved forward.He looked down at the lower decks which held various weapons and...bombs."Like old times?"

"This was never my life."Tony replied,looking down as well.

"You two can walk out of this."Steve said turning to the twins.

"Oh,we will."Wanda said in a mocking way,her voice heavy with the same accent as her brother.

"I know you've suffered."Steve started,taking a step forward.He was rudely interrupted by Ultron as he let out a laugh of some sorts.

"Captain America,"started the robot."God's righteous man,pretending you could live without a war.I can't physically throw up in my mouth,but..."he was,thankfully,interrupted by Thor.That robot was so full of sarcasm she had started to detest it so much.