🤍 Chapter 2 🤍

ابدأ من البداية

"I just told you about my Quirk, that's not really a Hero's Quirk, is it?" Kimitsuki asked in a small voice. "And I... I killed my family... no one wants to see a Hero like that..."

"It wasn't your fault, the police aren't even sure if you're the one who did it," All Might told her. "It's an unsolved case, actually. And your Quirk isn't villainous. Illusions don't have to be horrible; you can learn to make them easier on the other person. You can show people good illusions, too,"

"That sounds strangely cruel, too," Kimitsuki muttered to herself thoughtfully and All Might sweat-dropped, realising that she was right. "But everyone says that my Quirk is villainous,"

"They're blinded by what they heard about you before they even met you," All Might said, looking like he was remembering something. "All you have to do is prove to them otherwise. Show everyone a new sight!"

Kimitsuki nodded slowly. She picked up the notebook when they were done with the Sludge Villain, and she held it out to All Might to sign, passing him a marker from her schoolbag. She hesitated and asked him for an autograph for herself, too. All Might picked Izuku and brought him outside.

"Do you think I should take him to the hospital?" Kimitsuki asked as she leaned over to look at her friend. "He's breathing normal, everything seems normal... I guess I have to wait for him to get up,"

"Hey," All Might said as he began to pat Izuku's face to wake him up. "Hey, hey, hey," Kimitsuki raised her eyebrow as she stared at them. "Hey, hey, hey,"

"Is that right?" Kimitsuki muttered, sweat-dropping, but she looked over when she saw Izuku coming back around. "Izu-Chan? You're finally awake!"

Kimitsuki and All Might watched as Izuku opened his green eyes, taking a moment to recognise the person standing next to his best friend – and then, he screamed and crawled from them, his eyes wide like saucers. Kimitsuki shook her head at his reaction but let out a small smile anyhow.

"Thank goodness!" All Might said. "I'm glad you're okay! Sorry 'bout getting you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirits on my day off in a new place. But you and your friend were a big help. Thanks! I captured him safely!" He held up the bottles.

"Tsuki-Chan, he's really in front of us!" Izuku exclaimed, grabbing onto her waist tightly as he came to stop next to him, as he was still on his knees. "Oh, right! An a-autograph! Where should I—?"

"I already got an autograph for you, Izu-Chan," Kimitsuki told him, holding out the notebook with All Might's signature on it. "Look at this, it's amazing, isn't it?"

"Th-Thank you very much!" Izuku shouted, bowing rapidly to All Might. Kimitsuki thought he would get a whiplash. "It'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!"

"Okay!" All Might said, giving them a thumbs-up. "Well, I need take this guy to the police," He patted the bottles in his pocket. "See you again on the other side of the screen!"

"Wait, already?" Izuku asked as they watched All Might stretch his body.

"Pros are constantly fighting enemies and time," All Might informed them. Kimitsuki nodded in agreement but Izuku was still not quite satisfied with this.

"Tsuki-Chan, grab on him," Izuku said and Kimitsuki stared at him in confusion.

"Well then, I'm counting on your continued support!" All Might said and went to jump into the air, just as Kimitsuki shrugged and followed Izuku to grab onto the Pro-Hero's leg. "Wait,"

All Might turned around to see the two children holding onto his legs as they soared through the air.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" All Might exclaimed, trying to get rid himself of Kimitsuki and Izuku. "Let go of me! Your fanaticism is too much!"