06 - in the middle of the night.*

🤠 - smut warning.

"h-hello? soobinnie? why are you calling so late," yeonjun tried to clear the raspiness from his throat

a different boy's voice sounded from the other end, "hey, is this 'junie'? are you 'junie'?"

yeonjun made a face, weirded out by how different soobin's nickname for him sounded coming from someone else. "no, i'm yeonjun. is soobin okay?"

"oh, d-do you know who junie is? 'cause like, well- i'm jaehyun, a friend of his, and he's drunk off his shit right now, and he keeps asking for someone named junie."

soobin's voice sounded far away as he screamed, "JUNIE-!"

they sounded like they were in a place with loud music and talking in the background.

yeonjun hummed, "uh, well, does he need someone to pick him up? should i go?"

jaehyun agreed, "i guess; i'll send the address real quick."

yeonjun hung up and started getting dressed, his hands shaking. soobin was asking for him, while being drunk.

did that mean something?

when yeonjun arrived at the destination, he realized it was someone's house, which at least helped alleviate some of the worry he had in his chest about soobin's wellbeing.

he opened the front door easily, as it was unlocked, and saw no one in the living room, but followed the sound of voices to the backyard.

"why the fuck do i have to take care of him," a black-haired boy shouted with disgust, standing beside a lump on the ground. "it ain't my fault he showed up like this."

"aw, come on, renjunie," a brunette pranced up to him and pleaded, "it's just until his friend gets here."

another one shouted from the ground, "hurry up and spin the spinner thing already, so i can get mark's ass out of my face!"

mark lifted his head, "bruh, you're in this situation because you want to be, yuta. you can move anytime."

"and lose? to you? at this dumbass twister game? no!"

"hey jae, when's that pizza hut boy coming," a voice came from the side, its owner hidden. "didn't you say he was coming soon?"

the said boy then stepped forward, asking, "yeonjun? is that you?"

at this, the lump on the ground rolled over, revealing soobin's face. "junie baby!"