13 - can't ask you nothin'.

soobin's pov

choi soobin wasn't one to tiptoe around everyone else's feelings

see, when he had his mind made up, it was made up.

for example, the way he'd dragged kai along with him to visit his old stomping grounds just to see a boy he'd never forgotten, despite the many people from his past that he'd tried to use to do exactly that.

and when he had those pesky, annoying questions that get stuck in one's head, soobin just had to get an answer.

now, he had one of those burning questions, just itching to be answered.

it bounced around his head every minute that he spent with yeonjun and quite a bit of the little time he spent without him.

what were they?

sure, their relationship didn't seem complicated to the outside eye; they met up, usually during late hours, kicked kai out of the house, messed around, had sex, whatever. the two of them rarely ever spent a moment together where they were both fully-clothed.

though, they never were fully-naked either. curiously, to soobin, yeonjun always refused to uncover his torso; anytime the former would attempt to sneak it off or slid his hands under the hem, it would immediately cause his hands to get slapped or pushed away. if he continued to insist, then yeonjun would snap at him and whatever they were doing would cease, for a few moments, at least. until their bodies would yearn for each other's heat yet again, and they'd continue.

soobin would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy their time together, though; whatever it was they did, he loved being with yeonjun. yeonjun was the whole entire reason soobin had even set foot in this dumbass city again, the only reason he had been filled with longing to return.

so that was his explanation for why he'd ambushed yeonjun with the million-dollar question only three weeks into their relationship.

they were actually sitting in a drive in theater, most definitely not paying attention to the movie.

whatever movie was playing, soobin didn't care. the windows of his car were starting to fog up from their movements, more specifically, yeonjun's.

soobin lay back, growling slightly as he gripped the waist of the boy sitting on top of him; yeonjun was drawing slow, torturous circles with his hips, nails digging into soobin's arms as he groaned in response.

they were being shameless, really.

things only escalated further as soobin began pushing up his own hips, simulating short, hard thrusts, leaving both of them breathless.

soobin pulled yeonjun closer, so that their foreheads touched, and they were both breathing hard, opened mouths touching, but just barely.

yeonjun let go of soobin's arms to suddenly tug at the latter's hair, suddenly forcing their lips together, all which keeping the frenetic rhythm of their lower halves.