25 - be alone.

the next morning, yeonjun was the first to wake up; since this did not happen regularly, he did his best to relish the moment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the next morning, yeonjun was the first to wake up; since this did not happen regularly, he did his best to relish the moment.

because he was such a crazy sleeper, he often woke up randomly in the middle of the night when soobin would climb back into bed, claiming yeonjun had pushed him off in his sleep somehow.

but this time, he was still laying beside yeonjun on his side, though soobin no longer had his arms around him. he did seem relaxed, which was not the case most of the time when he was awake. soobin actually appeared to be well-rested.

yeonjun turned over so that he was facing him, tucking his hands underneath the side of his face. the morning was quiet, and cold.

his limbs felt like jello; the disconnected feeling was strange, but one he was used to waking up with. it was normal to feel this way after spending a night with soobin.

and it was then that yeonjun began to process what soobin had said.

"i love you."

of course, he'd said it before. but this time, it had felt different, hadn't it? it left yeonjun confused.

is that what soobin felt? were those his true feelings? no, it had probably just been something he'd felt the need to say in the heat of the moment, and as usual, yeonjun was just overthinking things.

that had to be it.

because if it wasn't, yeonjun had no idea what he would do. the whole "love" situation was too painful to bear. was it truly love? he wasn't even sure if what he felt for soobin was even close to that caliber.

truth be told, it was puzzling to hear that come from soobin. his actions didn't match his words, what with him being so ambiguous.

he had just come back from some mysterious trip, a trip that he taken with an escort.

the emotions burning in his chest were too confusing to sort out. the parameters of their "relationship" itself were muddled and undefined.

but, if he was being honest, yeonjun didn't really care about sorting things out right now. he was just glad soobin had actually come back, and on his own. he was the one that had come looking for yeonjun.

i don't want to be alone. . .

besides, soobin's reaction yesterday had been nothing less than perfect.

a discreet mumble cut into his inner monologue then. "how long are you going to watch me sleep?"

yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows at soobin's "sleeping" figure. he was such a pretentious fucker. "all day, if i want to. what are you going to do about it?"

soobin opened his eyes then, grinning lazily. "how'd you sleep?"

"fine, i guess. you?"

he closed an eye and spoke in a joking manner, "better than i usually do; you didn't scratch me up yesterday."

like i need u ━  yeonbin.  ×जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें