"Oh, indeed Jeon Jungkook" Jimin commented. "The comments are fun. Read it Lisa" Jennie said and Lisa just nod.

She start reading the comments and she was not expecting this. She just frowned and read it.

'He's so fvcking hot!'

Yes he is.

'Jeon Jungkook! My husband!'

My husband?! That's too much girl.

'Please marry me!'

M-marry?

'I think we are meant for each other'

Really? Just wow girl.

'Please be mine oppa~ I love you!'

Oh my goodness! I cannot.

'Oppa, your so damn hot!'

Stfu.

'I love you so much Jeon Jungkook!'

I can't take this anymore! Lisa thought.

"Yah Lisa! What are you doing?" Jisoo asked and she realized that she's holding her phone tightly.

"Ah, I'm just so happy that the photo is leading" Lisa replied and smiled fakely. Because she's not really happy, she's angry.

"Then why are you torturing your phone?" Jennie asked as her eyebrow raised at Lisa. "Ah, you know I'm clumsy so I might let go of my phone" Lisa replied and they just nod.

"Jeon Jungkook my love." Rosè stated while her eyes are on her phone. "He's so hot! I can't stop loving you." she read it again.

"I will marry you soon!" she added and Lisa was just frowning. "Stop it now. You read too much" Lisa stop her and they just smiled teasingly.

After Lisa type on her phone, she stand up and excuse herself. "Oh my gosh! Look!" Jisoo exclaimed and she showed Jungkook the comment of Lisa.

'Sorry, but he's off limits :)'

"Omg, I know you like it" Rosè said and Jungkook can't help but to smile. "Waaahhh! Jeon is blushing!" his three hyungs said and Jungkook quickly frowned.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]