Harry time traveled to his fifth year to set up his proposal for Draco to marry him. He wanted to do it during his fifth year because he wanted Sirius and Remus to be there for it and it would be easier for him not to get caught in the act for setting up this proposal. It's very complicated on how this proposal went, but let's just say that Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are now both going to be changing their and their kids last names to Malfoy-Potter. Draco also found out about the triplets and he fainted once he was told, but was excited none the less.

~

It's now been three years and Harry and Draco are married, you got the triplets and the rest of the kids. This means that the Malfoy-Potters are a family of nine, but soon to eleven. Yes, Harry's pregnant with twins. This man can't get enough.

For their friends. Well Blaise and Ron got married and ended up have a girl, who's the same age as the triplets, named Zoey Molly Weasley-Zabini. She was born August 17th, 2008. Hermione and Pansy ended up getting married as well and adopted twins, Sean Harry and Shelby Ginevra Granger-Parkinson when they were at the age of five. Both were born July 3rd, 2004.

Lilian is in her third year at Hogwarts as a Gryffindor. During her years at Hogwarts she met a Hufflepuff boy named Teddy Lupin in her first year. One day she brought him home with her during their summer break when she was going to start her second year at Hogwarts with Teddy and found out that Harry, Lilian's Papa, was his godfather! Teddy was so happy about this because he thought he could get adopted by Harry.

Andromeda, Teddy's grandmother, died three years ago and he was forced to go into an orphanage. Why didn't he go to Harry? Well the answer's simple really. Harry wasn't mentioned in any documents about him being his godfather, which it should have, but nobody put mind to it.

They ended up sorting out the documents and found the ones stating about how Harry should have taken care of Teddy once Andromeda died and the ones about him being his godfather. They were lost apparently, but in the end they found them and everything was good. Teddy was now officially part of the Malfoy-Potter family, but kept his birth name, Lupin.

As you can see things are going well for everyone, but that's not always the case.

For years Harry has been threatened to be killed by death eaters from a different dimension. Surprise, surprise, the death eater that's assigned to kill him is himself. In this dimension Harry ended going to the dark side and was formed to be a death eater. Harry and his friends are known for traveling different dimensions and time frames, so that meant Harry was being targeted, along with the rest of his friends. Draco is this dimension is actually a prisoner and not a death eater. He was tortured for years, but that ended when Harry and his friends had to go save a kid that was brought to that dimension.

To get to the point, they ended up saving that Wizarding World and are great friends with Draco from that dimension and Harry. The Harry from there turned over a new leaf, so was now on their side. This happened before the triplets and Harry and Draco getting married.

Now we're back to now where we have the triplets, who are three, and everyone else. Their names are Orion Sirius Malfoy-Potter, Siren Remus Malfoy-Potter, and Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter. They were born October 30th, 2008. The kids call Harry Papa and Draco Dad or Daddy. The kids actually see Harry and Draco from the different dimension as dads as well, so they call Harry Papa 2.0 and Draco Dad or Daddy 2.0. It was going great minus this death eater named Daniel that was trying to kill Harry and his friends and family, but they got that sorted out because he's in Azkaban.

~

Two more years go by and the twins that Harry was pregnant with are here with the rest of the kids. The twins ended up being named Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy-Potter and Albus Severus Malfoy-Potter. They were born January 27th, 2010. Those two are not separable. If you tried to take them apart for even a second they cry.

Nothing much happened during that time. No dimension traveling and no time traveling. Just relaxing for the Malfoy-Potters.

~

Of course something had to happen to both Harry and Draco ten years later. Harry got pregnant again. It wasn't his or Draco's fault per-say, but they were a factor of how it happened.

Harry and his Gryffindor pals, Ron and Hermione, plus their gender swaps, that they are great friends with, Harrley, Rose, and Herman all got turned into young five year olds. They were able to get back to normal in the end, but Harry for some reason got back to a very hormonal teenage stage, a sixteen year old.

Let's say Harry was all over Draco and Draco couldn't help himself because all he saw was Harry wanting him. One thing led to another and bang! Baby on the way.

Harry ended up giving birth to a beautiful, healthy girl that they ended up naming Zariah Luna Malfoy-Potter. She was born March 14th, 2021.

Surprisingly Ron was five months Pregnant around the time Harry and Draco found out they were going to have another kid as well. Ron ended up giving birth to twin boys named Gabe Fred Weasley-Zabini and Francis George Weasley-Zabini. They were born November 1st, 2020.

And here's more ironic stuff for this crazy family. The Draco Malfoy from the other dimension was pregnant with a child as well. He was only three weeks ahead of Harry, so they gave birth to their children around the same time. Draco 2.0 gave birth to a healthy boy, but the thing was that he was a squib. Both Draco and Harry 2.0 couldn't care less of who or what their son was, so they kept him the way he was and Harry didn't have to worry about Wizard school shopping for this child of theirs. They decided to name him Harper Ron Potter. Draco wanted his son to have his father's name, and so did he once they decide to get married. Harper was born February 24th, 2021.

Before Harper though there was this girl named Rachel Star. She has a past that is dared not mentioned, nor will be shared. In the end she got frozen and was contained frozen for years. She was only seven, but she then got unfrozen. She was alive and didn't age a day in her frozen state. She was found by Draco 2.0 and he decided to take her in and find her parents in hope to return her home, with Harry 2.0's help. When they did a DNA test on her they found out that she was Harry 2.0's daughter, they couldn't find out who the mother was thought. That changed their lives, but that didn't stop them from taking her in. Harry doesn't remember the full story of how this was possible, but he didn't need to know because he now had a daughter that he can now care for and cherish. She was born October 17th, 1999.

Everyone is happy and there's obviously some ups and downs, but that doesn't mean they don't know how to handle it.

~

Now we're in our present time where our story begins. It's time for some time traveling and more explaining to do for this crazy family. All thanks to Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter.