" Don't think about him, Diana. Concentrate on your works. Just do your works. You have to shine. You have to reach your goal." Diana said to herself.

She completed her works with Nolan and walked out of there. She found her guards were waiting for her she sighed deeply before picking up her phone and calling Bridgette and talked to her for awhile.

" Does your father know that you are dating?" She heard a very familiar voice and turned to see Blayze who was standing a few feet away from her. She chuckled.

" I am 20 now, Mr. Thistlewood. I don't need their permission to do anything now. But if I am dating then my father will definitely know. My boyfriend will be brave enough to accept me just like I am. Crazy and childish." She said checking time. "Alright, Mr. Thistlewood, I have to go now. I have to reach home before dinner. See you later." She said and was about to walk away when she felt a sudden pain started to shoot her stomach. She took a step and felt it was unbearable. She clutched her stomach and felt a warm liquid beneath her hand. She brought her hand before her eyes and her eyes opened widened. Blood was oozing out of her stomach. She couldn't stand any longer.

" Diana!!!" She heard someone calling her name but her eyelids started to glue together when she felt she was blacking out.

•••°°°•••

Axton's House
London,UK
5:00 PM

He walked into the house and loosened his tie. He found his grandmother in the living room. He walked toward her and lie down on the couch keeping his head on her lap. Ashley chuckled at his expression.

" Why are you laughing, Sweetheart?" Dastan asked her.

" Have you fought with your girl?" She asked pulling her ginger red hair into a bun.

" You are my only girl. You are the most beautiful woman in the world." Dastan said hugging her waist. Ashley giggled.

" You know you resemble your grandfather a lot. You have gotten all his cursed genes. This why you have an awkward anger issue." Ashley said.

" She is stupid. But you are intelligent." Dastan said.

" Hey, Kyra!!! Where are you going?" Dastan heard his mother's voice but didn't open his eyes. He was angry with this girl.

" I am going to meet the music director." He heard Kyra's voice but still kept his eyes shut. " What are you making?" She asked Diya entering the kitchen.

" Oh, it's kind of a dessert. Bridgette is coming to have dinner with us tonight and she loves it. Do you wanna taste it?" Diya asked her.

" Yes, of course." Kyra said and Diya made her have some shoving the spoon full of kheer in her mouth after blowing a bit. It was too hot.

" It's too sweet and delicious. I had it. Your sister makes it sometimes. I know many of the Indians foods specially which are made at Kingston's house." She said to Diya and Diya chuckled.

" You are looking red hot in this dress today. Have you borrowed it from Diana's closet?" Diya asked her and Dastan got up at once and found Kyra was wearing a very revealing dress which were showing most of her skin. He gritted before walking toward her. Ashley chuckled.