Kiss To Remember

Diya's POV

" Shit!!! I was damn wrong about you." He said in between the kiss. I stopped at once.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" I mean you are amazing." He said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Is that what you were thinking?" I asked and he sighed then shook his head.

" Then?" I asked him.

" I thought you are too innocent to confess and take a bold step like this." He said and looked at me.

" I am not at all innocent if you are meaning a weak girl who is scared of the world by that innocent word. Then I am not innocent." I said.

" You are innocent but not in that point of view. But it's your naive behavior. So charming. You still choose to be humble and kind of the same person you were before though people wasn't in a good term with you." He said.

" Is that means I am innocent?" I asked. " That is not innocence. That is just helping someone as I can feel what would I be feeling if I were that person. You have to feel it and that's not at all innocence." I said.

" That isn't but that's a part of  being innocent. You have many other sides which will say that you are innocent. But actually you are not that innocent." He said.

" So, you thought I was naive and innocent when you saw me?" I asked and he nodded with sighing deeply.

" I was damn wrong." He said.

" Why did you think like that?" I asked.

" When I first saw you that day in the mall you were helping an old lady to reach her car handling all her stuff along with when no one willingly helped her." He said and I was shocked that he saw that too. He was stalking me. I sighed deeply closing my eyes.

" What happened?" He asked and suddenly something crossed my mind. I opened my eyes and looked at him directly.

" Why did you not help her?" I asked him.

" I was following you and you found her first and helped her. I left no choice but to follow you." He said.

" You could have reach me." I said.

" I could have but in case that I might remind you how crowded the mall was that day. Before I could reach you there were a lot of people and I lost you. You were walking away and I was stuck." He said and I sighed.

" You would have helped her if you reach her first, right?" I asked him.

" Of course, babe. What do you think? I am not that heartless person." He said to me. I chuckled.

" Just for this reason you think that I am innocent?" I asked him.

" No, it's your appearance. That makes you so much modest and this face of yours can never be imagined as someone who can be savage. It's like an innocent girl. Anyone will say that you are an innocent girl looking at you for the first time." He said.

" My appearance makes you feel like that?" I asked him and I knew that.

I like to wear clothes which will cover my body properly cause it's like my body is not for sell that I will attract people to buy it. It's completely my own choice to be like that and it's my culture as well. We like to wear modest clothes. And a person can be looked smart and perfect in modest clothes not like wearing revealing clothes will make you look extraordinary. It might make you look like a hooker too. Just my own opinion. Because, it's everyone's choice what to wear and what not. Culture and traditions effects a lot. Like if I wear tank tops and shorts here no one will give a damn cause it's their tradition to wear that kind of clothes but if I wear a saree and come out some people will definitely look at me weirdly which is awkward. I don't find anything wrong to wear whatever I want. It's the people around who will not consider me that I am a girl and I am a weaker sex. That's all. Cause, women has right to wear whatever they like. It's a man who shouldn't judge them with that.

" My appearance was innocent?" I asked him and he nodded.

" You shouldn't judge women like that." I said.

" I would have but the saddest truth is you can definitely modify 90% of women like that." He said. I sighed.

" Only that thing made you think that I am innocent?" I asked him.

" Your behavior too. The day you appeared in the office you were like too much afraid of things around you. You were looking so innocent." He said to me.

" The only thing I was afraid of was you. I was afraid of loosing my job. I didn't want to lose my job cause it was my dream to work here since my college days and I couldn't let it go. I already fought with everything to get it. I couldn't just get fired in the first day of my office." I said.

" You almost cried too." He said.

" Yeah, you made me feel like a worthless girl." I said and he chuckled.

" This why I said you are innocent, Babe. I was just trying to make you realize that you are late and it won't be acceptable." He said and I glared at him.

" In that case, Mr. Axton, we are also wasting our time here which is not acceptable too. We should be in the office working." I said.

" I don't have any work left today." He said.

" But I have a pile of work." I said.

" Raymond's meeting has been cancelled. It's two weeks later." He said and my eyes open wide. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" You didn't tell me. I was tensed like hell." I said and he chuckled.

" I went to your cabin to talk to you about this but you were working too much attentively. So, I thought you love to work on that. So, I let you finish it." He said and I sighed.

" Yeah. I liked it. But I have some other works also to do. We need to go back to office." I said.

" Who is the boss here?" He asked me smirkingly. I sighed.

" You act stupid some time." I said.

" Alright. I agree." He said.

" Hate you." I said irritatingly.

" No, babe. You don't." He said smirkingly. I sighed deeply. " And the kiss was a kiss to remember." He said and pressed his lips on mine.